• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

bionic77

I am very disappointed in GAF.

As some of you know I started a charitable fund a few days ago and was hoping to have reached the $40,000 mark by now. You dickless assholes have barely given me $10,000. I don't know if things are slow at pizza hut or some new videogame came or maybe even your parents cut your allowance for whatever reason out but this is obviously not going to cut it. At this rate I am not even sure we will reach our goal of $70,000 by the end of the year.

I mean cmon, $10,000? I can't even buy my wife a moderate Birkin bag for that amount of money. If it will help you contribute more money just pretend that I will waste it all on some illegal prescription drugs.

I thought we were friends. :(

Slo

My 2nd CrossFit competition ever tomorrow, NFLGAF. Nervous as shit, pressure is getting to me. I'm totally Romo-ing out.

bionic77

My 2nd CrossFit competition ever tomorrow, NFLGAF. Nervous as shit, pressure is getting to me. I'm totally Romo-ing out.
The two most clutch qb's in the NFL are Big Ben and Eli. Model yourself after one of them and see if that helps. Become a sleazy sexual predator or an innocent 30+ year old virgin.

Nightz

Turned the game off at halftime and was hoping to wake up to news that Norv got fired. The nightmare just never ends...

Milchjon

As some of you know I started a charitable fund a few days ago and was hoping to have reached the $40,000 mark by now. You dickless assholes have barely given me $10,000. I don't know if things are slow at pizza hut or some new videogame came or maybe even your parents cut your allowance for whatever reason out but this is obviously not going to cut it. At this rate I am not even sure we will reach our goal of $70,000 by the end of the year.

I mean cmon, $10,000? I can't even buy my wife a moderate Birkin bag for that amount of money. If it will help you contribute more money just pretend that I will waste it all on some illegal prescription drugs.

$10,000 should be enough to take care of your coke addiction for a few days. Be more grateful.

bionic77

In other news Justin Tuck is an asshole.

New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck believes the Pittsburgh Steelers' offense has been the beneficiary of some loose officiating.

"I hope we get some holding calls because they have gotten away with murder," Tuck told ESPN's Rachel Nichols on Thursday. "They've done a very good job protecting Ben (Roethlisberger) -- they don't hold on every play. But we've seen a whole lot of it."

As ESPN noted this is not the first time the Giants resorted to name calling and dirty tactics. They did the same thing against the Niners.

Three weeks ago, prior to a game against the 49ers, Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride targeted San Francisco defensive end Justin Smith.

"Smith is a beast on the inside -- he's strong, he does as good a job (as anybody) of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place," Gilbride said. "He never gets called for it, so he gets away with murder."

Harbaugh (who happens to be a dirtbag) gave a response that sums up how I feel about these provocations.

Niners coach Jim Harbaugh took exception to the comment.

"Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy," he said. "Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

I just hope that we can score more than 3 points! Someone has to stop these bullies!

Clearly my check of $20,000.- hasn't arrived yet, but know that my pigeon is on its way to your house. For what do you need the money anyways? Maybe you need to change the story per person to get their sympathies and their money, like telling cuevas you're buying beer, Eznark that you're buying slaves and stuff like that. Did you buy Fifa 13 from the money yet?

Also, thinking about the Talib trade, Jets gave up a 4th rounder for Tebow, so even if this backfires, the Jest out sucked us once again.

bionic77

Clearly my check of $20,000.- hasn't arrived yet, but know that my pigeon is on its way to your house. For what do you need the money anyways? Maybe you need to change the story per person to get their sympathies and their money, like telling cuevas you're buying beer, Eznark that you're buying slaves and stuff like that. Did you buy Fifa 13 from the money yet?

Also, thinking about the Talib trade, Jets gave up a 4th rounder for Tebow, so even if this backfires, the Jest out sucked us once again.
I need to upgrade my transportation. Your contribution of $20,000 (US Dollars or Euros only, anything else and you can shove it up your ass) is much appreciated. That will go a long way to putting me in an M3 later this year. I have decided that my IS is just too much of a piece of shit and I deserve better. Thanks to your generosity there is a chance that dream might come true!

I will keep a close lookout for the pigeon. And because this is a charity I will then kill the pigeon and donate it to a hungry sconi.

I need to upgrade my transportation. Your contribution of $20,000 (US Dollars or Euros only, anything else and you can shove it up your ass) is much appreciated. That will go a long way to putting me in an M3 later this year. I have decided that my IS is just too much of a piece of shit and I deserve better. Thanks to your generosity there is a chance that dream might come true!

I will keep a close lookout for the pigeon. And because this is a charity I will then kill the pigeon and donate it to a hungry sconi.

You would have better luck if you at least said you need the car to drive to some bad neighborhood and buy drugs.

Good man, can't be seen driving in a Japanese car these days. Some proper German engineering will lead you on your righteous path.

bionic77

Nice. My sole goal during the half marathon a couple months ago was to finish in the top half of women finishers. Smoked them broads!
You made me sick. You were probably just like Will and Norm during Oktobercast and impressed at Joey's ability to do more than 10 pushups in a row. I thought that whole pushup thing was the most unimpressive feat of all time.

Man this country is out of shape. I thought I was out of shape (and I am) until I started seeing what shape most people are actually in. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks to Atlantis and if people are this fat there I think they should institute a keep your shirt on policy for the mega-obese.

eznark

Banned
You made me sick. You were probably just like Will and Norm during Oktobercast and impressed at Joey's ability to do more than 10 pushups in a row. I thought that whole pushup thing was the most unimpressive feat of all time.

Man this country is out of shape. I thought I was out of shape (and I am) until I started seeing what shape most people are actually in. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks to Atlantis and if people are this fat there I think they should institute a keep your shirt on policy for the mega-obese.

Women are generally better distance runners than men. It's something like at the 10 mile mark the average woman is better than the average man. Or something like that. Not at the elite level, at the normal person level. That's what I heard on a Ted Talk anyway.

Plus, fuck you. How many half marathon's have you run? If the answer is more than 1 fuck yourself.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Wow do the Giants ever like to complain.
They've been chirpy as fuck this season, yeah. Frankly, I don't like it. Prefer them to just shut up, do the media platitudes thing and play the game.

bionic77

Women are generally better distance runners than men. It's something like at the 10 mile mark the average woman is better than the average man. Or something like that. Not at the elite level, at the normal person level. That's what I heard on a Ted Talk anyway.

Plus, fuck you. How many half marathon's have you run? If the answer is more than 1 fuck yourself.
zero

I hate running. So boring. I would rather play basketball.

By the way. Do your feet hurt like a bitch after running that much? That would be the part I would be worried about.

eznark

Banned
zero

By the way. Do your feet hurt like a bitch after running that much? That would be the part I would be worried about.

Nah, my hip was destroyed though. I have a treadmill/weight room in my house so I run exclusively on that. I ran a test 10k just to get a feel for running outside and in a race and it went fine so I kind of wasn't worried about it. Big mistake. The uneven surface and extra pounding your legs take from running on concrete fucking destroyed me by mile 11. The last two miles were excruciating. I felt like Bo Jackson.

My wife does lose toenails when she runs marathons. Her feet used to hurt in general but she has since gone to shoes made specifically for her feet so they no longer hurt.

Totally agree on the "fuck running" thing, but I lost a bet with my wife.

zero

I like running, I like swimming better, but I don't own a pool and public pools disgust me. Too bad I'm a poor. The problem with running is that it can hurt, I destroyed my calf a couple months ago and I'm finally able to run 10k pain free.

What is this "snes was banned by Amir0x"-stuff?

Was Amir0x even a mod anymore at that point?

Don't care. #TeamFreeSnes

Fuck running long distances.

You're more of the long vertical distances than the horizontal ones. I respect that.

bionic77

Ugh I remember when I used to be able to jump.

That is one of the parts of getting old that sucks. I am playing basketball this Saturday morning with a bunch of young athletic people and I will barely be able to get above the rim.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ugh I remember when I used to be able to jump.

That is one of the parts of getting old that sucks. I am playing basketball this Saturday morning with a bunch of young athletic people and I will barely be able to get above the rim.

Gotta hit them with veteran savvy.

It's been hard for me to accept that my younger brother MAY finally be better at me in basketball. But I refuse to admit it, anytime I play him I have to bust out everything in my bag of tricks just to barely beat him. Well timed shot fakes, hand in the face when he shoots. It's the only thing keeping me competitive versus his youth, speed and overall better skill level.

I normally hate fan signs, but I thought this one was funny:

Im-Norvous-Sign-500x281.jpg

bionic77

Gotta hit them with veteran savvy.

It's been hard for me to accept that my younger brother MAY finally be better at me in basketball. But I refuse to admit it, anytime I play him I have to bust out everything in my bag of tricks just to barely beat him. Well timed shot fakes, hand in the face when he shoots. It's the only thing keeping me competitive versus his youth, speed and overall better skill level.
I can still play basketball and honestly I can usually beat younger player with as you say, veteran savvy, but this is a young man's game and I think I would rather lose and be able to play above the rim, then win on shit like defense, screens, and pick and rolls.

I refuse to play golf until I can't play a real sport, but I think that day is coming sooner than I would like to admit...

Top Bottom