• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Touchdown

Banned
I'm more sour on the Eagles this year then ever before, it's the same old Eagles more or less. Decent team, with decent players, with a decent coach, with a running QB -- that hovers 8-8/10-6 range and no real SB aspirations as we watch some upstart team or get-hot-late team, take the glory. blah. I guess I can hope for a possible Giants collapse and we'll still have a chance for playoffs. If I say they are going to beat the Saints this week then they will most likely lose, so Go Saints!!!

tmdorsey

I'm starting to get nervous about the game. I'm having nightmares of Witten shredding our D.

I don't want to lose to the Cowboys.

cashman

Banned
I'm starting to get nervous about the game. I'm having nightmares of Witten shredding our D.

Atlanta will have at least 2 picks and the cowboys D is shitty as forcing turnovers. As long as Matt Ryan isn't utterly incompetent then they should be fine.

If the Steelers hadn't had they bye I would have voted to move up their bye weeks and play this game in 2 weeks, Jersey is out of gas, assholes are looting, you have to stay in your cold ass house to avoid being cleaned out by some low life cunt face PoS....

bionic77

If the Steelers hadn't had they bye I would have voted to move up their bye weeks and play this game in 2 weeks, Jersey is out of gas, assholes are looting, you have to stay in your cold ass house to avoid being cleaned out by some low life cunt face PoS....
Better idea. Play the game in Pittsburgh and make the Giants the "official" home team. No one else is playing this week and I can guarantee That there will be plenty of available hotels.

eznark

Banned

474492e17ba51d33.gif

d[-_-]b

Banned
David Carr has 79 game starts, and 266 sacks.

Not sure how that compares, but seems impressive.

Lol I guess the Giants are praying he never has to play...
Scratch that wow was the Texans O-Line that shit during 2002-2006?
02 - 76 sacks
03 - 15 sacks
04 - 49 sacks
05 - 68 sacks
06 - 41 sacks WTF...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I believe the Cowboys have beaten 3 teams with 7-0 or better records in the last 20 years and all 3 went on to win it all. Lets go Failcons!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Just because of you, WanderingWind, I'm trying this again.

Tastes.... way too sweet and lime-y.

I'll stick with regular stuff.

That was my thought too. It starts off decent, but gets real cloying later. Sucks that we can't get it here for less than 100 bucks though.

d[-_-]b;43899137 said:
Lol I guess the Giants are praying he never has to play...
Scratch that wow was the Texans O-Line that shit during 2002-2006?
02 - 76 sacks
03 - 15 sacks
04 - 49 sacks
05 - 68 sacks
06 - 41 sacks WTF...

That's awful. And if you told me that was the number of Sacks ben has taken I'd believe it too. Not sure if I trust our D or our OL less

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
NFL-GAF

Which is better avatar for me?

ibrc24MJIHZmJo.png

or

Pb4OP.png

Also Steelers-GAF you owe me a fucking hat!

Yo' Boy:
dGbrc.jpg

Me:
5JLRjl.jpg

E8hlF.png

Now this is a president I would support. I would even drive around with one of those godawful bumper stickers with a cheesy ass shit line like 'Brady is Okay-dy' or something.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
http://i.imgur.com/E8hlF.png[img]

Now this is a president I would support. I would even drive around with one of those godawful bumper stickers with a cheesy ass shit line like 'Brady is Okay-dy' or something.[/quote]

Why would a German vote for an American President

So you were Cheatriots, now your Voter Frauds too

Fraheadriots!

Top Bottom