• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Novid

Banned
NBC Second Squad > Everybody on ESPN. Look at all the Gifs...and mangement wants to give WWL a playoff game? REALLY?

10-6, first winning seasons back to back since before I was born... I'll take it. Would've been nice with a playoff win, but whatever. Let Baby Hawk, Sanu and Jones percolate and come back next season helping Green and Gresham, cut Maualuga and make some adjustments on DL.

AngmarsKing701 said:
I hope they can slay Lady Brady and the Patsies but right now I'm not hopeful.
Pats/Broncos AFC title game. Go Peyton!

Thought Dalton would play better and definitely thought the Bengals pass rush would be more of a factor. Congrats Texans-Gaf.

Hope the Packers/Vikings game is better. This one was awful.

Kusagari

Reuben Frank@RoobCSN
Eagles from 2000 until Joe Webb: 113-58-1. Eagles since Joe Webb: 12-23.

Hope you're ready for the Curse of Webb Packers fans.

"PATS GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP"

ugh if i keep hearing this all week after many Boston sports radio stations have wanted the texans vs the pats then the Pats will lose.

smh

Maxim726X

Just put a hundo on the Pack game...

I know Ponder didn't make a huge difference either way, but that only makes their offense more one-dimensional. Hopefully GB puts up some serious points...

BadAss2961

I haven't been following this thread, but did anyone else get the impression from the very 1st quarter that the Bengals barely showed up in this game? I saw no passion, almost as if they knew they had no chance. They don't even look devastated by the loss.

Top Bottom