• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Miguel

Even his celebrations are conservative
spasschaub.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Reverse jinx worked.

GO MOTHER FUCKING PATS!

Also Konex help me out here.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You said the Red Rifle was going on a rampage. Your crystal ball is borked.

My faith in the Red Rifle blinded me from reason. :( There is no way the Texans beat the Patriots at home next week. If Pats were on the road, MAYBE, but not with home advantedge and how lethargic the Texans offense has been.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GO VIKEBIKERS!

I love a good upset.

Playoff nervousness is kicking in

GO PACK GO!!!!

Also, a huge influx of bears fans should arrive shortly. All they have to live for in life is to watch the Packers in the playoffs and hope they lose.

Smokey

Bu Bu Bu 'The Law Firm', Bengals are HOT 7/8, Bu Bu Geno Atkins

schaub you still suck but whatev, america eat a dick

1-0

Matrix

Bu Bu Bu 'The Law Firm', Bengals are HOT 7/8, Bu Bu Geno Atkins

schaub you still suck but whatev, america eat a dick

1-0

Honest question... do you think Schaub will ever throw a td pass again? It's been like 4 or 5 games now o_O

Godslay

Banned
New SAT question in Cinci and Houston school districts:

At what point in a shitty playoff game will the number of points off of taints thrown equal the number of points from FGs kicked. When will the two awful teams be tied?

The answer:

Who gives a fuck. Your team is going to lose next week.

Loudest Pats Gaffer has spoken. Pats will win.

My faith in the Red Rifle blinded me from reason. :( There is no way the Texans beat the Patriots at home next week. If Pats were on the road, MAYBE, but not with home advantedge and how lethargic the Texans offense has been.

For this game you had your Natty Ice goggles on.

exarkun

Just want to say...fuck you to all the haters that said we wouldn't win one game. I want to say thank you to texans-age that stayed steady (fuck you mech!)

Cause, you know, the defense showed up and the offense did too in spurts. The texans are a bit flawed:

Our QB is a bit weak armed and occasionally unsure.

Our head coach is a coward.

Our defensive coordinator is a fat man who formally coached the Cowboys.

Shiloh Keo sucks mad dick.

IN SPITE OF ALL THAT, the team showed heart that it was missing the last few weeks. They played, they left all they had out there. This is a football town again first and foremost. Thats great news. LETS GO!

LJ11

Yep. Even with that though, Green running open in the end zone....

About as missed an opportunity as they come to win the game right there.

Have to make those throws, but the Texans sat in Dime against three receiver sets and Gruden should haven punished them via the run, instead they passed again and again. I know their back sucks but you have to punish that personnel when you have an advantage.

Top Bottom