• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Smokey

Honest question... do you think Schaub will ever throw a td pass again? It's been like 4 or 5 games now o_O

dunno. keep him to short/med throws and give foster the ball. i rather have foster lose the game for us than schaub.

defense showed up

it will be a much closer game in NE this time around..last time they were full of themselves with those jackets etc..but they should be free now..theres really no pressure on them now versus that game and that's when they play best

but im glad america saw the greatness that is matthew schaub

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In all honesty the Vikings have a better chance to win with Webb than Ponder. Both are below mediocre in there throwing ability but Webb gives the Vikings that extra scrambling dimension.

LJ11 said:
Have to make those throws, but the Texans sat in Dime against three receiver sets and Gruden should haven punished them via the run, instead they passed again and again. I know their back sucks but you have to punish that personnel when you have an advantage.
More amazed that despite the horrible play calling they were still in a position to eek that win out with that last throw from Dalton. Don't disagree at all with you in your assessment.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Packers didnt kill the Vikings last week, with nearly as much at stake.

I just hope the game is as good as last week's.

Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton86
Been told # Browns meeting w/ Chip Kelly right now in AZ. @ RapSheet reported earlier lawyers would be present. Side note: Saban not in race
Joe Webbs Auditioning for Browns starting Qb job........semi kidding

exarkun

dunno. keep him to short/med throws and give foster the ball. i rather have foster lose the game for us than schaub.

defense showed up

it will be a much closer game in NE this time around..last time they were full of themselves with those jackets etc..but they should be free now..theres really no pressure on them now versus that game and that's when they play best

but im glad america saw the greatness that is matthew schaub

Nooooooo, what about the trade!

Peterson and Webb tonight:

whatthefuck4c0b9_zps651cc12b.gif

ari

Banned
I have never seen such a shitty playoff game ever. Probably since the jets/pats game of 2006. The nfc on the other hand in the last 7 years was shit of history. From that lolmo fumble, to the cards/packers defenseless bowl, to that saints/niners game. Every year was awesome.

Lets start this shit.

Top Bottom