• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

What does any of that have to do with the KKK? You read a book!
9999009175-l.jpg

There are racist people in wisconsin? No way!

There are other parts of the country that are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more racist than Wisconsin.

Sconi's are racist herp derp

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What did the bears fans do? Why do we always get shit?

You guys suck

You always will suck

Your greatest year was 1985

You will never be great

Stop hyping your team as the next big thing

You aren't going no where but south

Shake was talkin like the KKK = the Confederacy. And then followed it with Read a book! I'm just calling him out for that bit.

Don't lump me with the german.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
More Bears hate in here please.

bionic77

I don't count that as a home win for Fraudgers. He will have to wait until at least next year for that.

Beating Webb is almost like a bye to me.

Ugh what a horrible game. I have hope that we will get good games tomorrow.

Bowser

Brownie fans should start getting nervous:

RapSheet: What in the world is #Oregon coach Chip Kelly doing? I'm told he's meeting with the #Eagles. Still. Still. #latelunch

ari

Banned
You guys suck

You always will suck

Your greatest year was 1985

You will never be great

Stop hyping your team as the next big thing

You aren't going no where but south

What fan doesn't do this shit besides browns and jaggy fans? Even lion fans hype their team up.

Come the fuck on.

Edit: why is this shitty wedding band show on tbs has so many celebrities in it? Do turner television division really has that much pull in hollywood?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What fan doesn't do this shit besides browns and jaggy fans? Even lion fans hype their team up.

Come the fuck on.

The thing is Browns and Jags fan know when they are DEFEATED

And MOVE THE FUCK ON

YOU CHI Fans hang on like a Virgin does at prom hoping he could a sniff off a pair of panties that's been entrenched in Playoff Pussy!

Shake was talkin like the KKK = the Confederacy. And then followed it with Read a book! I'm just calling him out for that bit.

Don't lump me with the german.

When did i say there was no racist people in Wisconsin?

I just took exception to the comment that the packers should play their games in KKK garb as if they are some backward thinking shitty southern state. Wisconsin is much more progressive than that!

ari

Banned
The thing is Browns and Jags fan know when they are DEFEATED

And MOVE THE FUCK ON

YOU CHI Fans hang on like a Virgin does at prom hoping he could a sniff off a pair of panties that entrenched in Playoff Pussy!
Who the fuck is doing this? Bob? Me? Plasty? Who?

Miguel

Next Sunday's forecast at Gillette:

Overcast with a chance of snow. Fog early. High of 21F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 20 mph shifting to the West in the afternoon. Chance of snow 30% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.

Blah game, not helped by the mulletheads next to me at the bar. But a win is a win. No major injuries (Jordy? Rodgers looked a little gimpy, too). And bless AP, too bad you don't have a QB.

I can't wait to see Kaepernick vs. GB's D. He could be amazing, he could be awful. I think our offense will be OK, as long as Rodgers doesn't get crippled in the first drive.

Kiryu

Which have the worse "whine fans" base?

(Seahawks lose in Super Bowl) or (Bears missing playoff twice)

Seahawks or Bears?

HoFinley got injured in some capacity. A hamstring.

That's it that I know of/has been announced.

And yeah Jordy got up gimpy who knows.

When did i say there was no racist people in Wisconsin?

I just took exception to the comment that the packers should play their games in KKK garb as if they are some backward thinking shitty southern state. Wisconsin is much more progressive than that!
I never said you said that.

Your original comment would've made a lot more sense to me if Dutch was talkin about how Sconi's should be waving their Navy Jacks.

Top Bottom