• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Meanwhile in Jacksonville...

IjZkf.gif

More like

Chomp Chomp, I Chomp You!

DFvhB.jpg

eznark

Banned
When I went to Candlestick it was a different universe apparently. The fans were amazing and I had a blast. Now it's worse than Oakland.

JABEE

Edit that out GR. I'm not even going to click that link. Or are you trying The Frankman approach to succeeding in the playoffs?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait I thought you can't IMG tag quote it?

There's been more worse things linked than this

bionic77

This is not looking good. The Patriots appear to be a Peyton Manning choke away from another Super Bowl. Texans better show up big next week.
This is depressing as fuck.

No way they beat the Pats. Thank God Denver is at mile high for the championship game. Hopefully the Texans at least hurt some Pats receivers and linemen on their way to getting blown the fuck out.

eznark

Banned
This is depressing as fuck.

No way they beat the Pats. Thank God Denver is at mile high for the championship game. Hopefully the Texans at least hurt some Pats receivers and linemen on their way to getting blown the fuck out.

Last time they played Brady at least got blasted a few times, so there is hope.

eznark

Banned
Man, reading and listening to some of AP's quotes, he gives no fucks. His season ended when he didn't get the record. Guy is Brees-lite.

Faulk asked him about his goals for next year and the only thing he said was 2500 yards. No mention about wins, playoffs or championships.

Keep him. Guy is a loser.

JABEE

Man, reading and listening to some of AP's quotes, he gives no fucks. His season ended when he didn't get the record. Guy is Brees-lite.

Faulk asked him about his goals for next year and the only thing he said was 2500 yards. No mention about wins, playoffs or championships.

Keep him. Guy is a loser.

He must have read your post earlier, and came to the realization that the Vikings have no chance.

He might as well pad his stats to try to get into the Hall of Fame.

Top Bottom