• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Miguel

Texans game gets off to a bad start... fumble by Foster on the first play of the game, defense holds, Brady currently 4 for 4 for 7 yards. 3-0 Patriots.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who the fuck is doing this? Bob? Me? Plasty? Who?

Bob.

Though he will reply back with the "don't pull me into this crap" bs line. Just read his past posts.

lol, really? you played against a shit QB, how many times was someone running wide open and Webb never saw him? a real QB and the Packers probably lose tonight...

I said effort.

as in actually making tackles and wrapping people up. Not shying away from contact. There is blown coverage in every game with this unit.

Saying GB should play their games in KKK garb is fucking stupid. Wiggle around all you like...

I don't disagree! You acted like the KKK is just a southern thing and then followed it with Read a book!

I love Sconis and appreciate their way of life! I just got back from Wisconsin a week ago and my sister is married to one!

eznark

Banned
I love that the Packers are so bored with the dozen plus World Championships that they need to find new ways to entertain themselves. Lose out of spite to hate fuck the Bears just to set themselves up to be able to humiliate one of the most moribund franchises in all of sports. Just complete and total skull fucking of their most hated rivals.

Know your place NFCN. Know your betters.

Get fucked.

Enjoy irrelevance.

(GG slo, been a fun year!)

KaYotiX

Banned
Also GG Vikebike-GaF :) Webb shouldn't have even suited up, I would of pulled him at half and just ran AP out of a Wildcat :p

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I love that the Packers are so bored with the dozen plus World Championships that they need to find new ways to entertain themselves. Lose out of spite to hate fuck the Bears just to set themselves up to be able to humiliate one of the most moribund franchises in all of sports. Just complete and total skull fucking of their most hated rivals.

Know your place NFCN. Know your betters.

Get fucked.

Enjoy irrelevance.

(GG slo, been a fun year!)

Some of you Packer fans are so delusional

Godslay

Banned
What got into this thread?Everyone is so testy.

Everyone should settle down and have a bag of dicks.

2776228_o.gif

brentech

I'll take a win in the fact that we halfed AP's yards per game on us tonight. I think the defense stepped up where they obviously needed to most. Hopefully that gives them some pep into wanting to actually stay in their lanes and tackle properly.

They could have looked better for sure, but it's a far improvement over last week.

I feel more confident of us playing against SF next week than I did going into week one.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Everyone is grumpy because the TV schedule said there would be NFL games on today but instead they got America's Funniest Home Videos with Bob Costas filling in for Bob Saget.

JABEE

What got into this thread?Everyone is so testy.

Everyone should settle down and have a bag of dicks.

No Thank You Alligator, but as a sign of peace in this thread of destruction, I will admit that Tom Brady is a good quarterback and deserves to be recognized as an All-Pro. Everyone calm down. The Packers may be a little bit racist when they chant "Kuhn" after the white running back scores a touchdown, but it shouldn't separate us. We are an insular group here in OT community, no matter what race, creed, ethnicity, or religion you are. We even accept Patriots fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No Thank You Alligator, but as a sign of peace in this thread of destruction, I will admit that Tom Brady* is a good quarterback* and deserves to be recognized as an All-Pro*. Everyone calm down. The Packers may be a little bit racist when they chant "Kuhn" after the white running back scores a touchdown, but it shouldn't separate us. We are an insular group here in OT community, no matter what race, creed, ethnicity, or religion you are. We even accept Patriots fans.

Top Bottom