• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Look @ all the fans of teams with shitty QBs hating on Luck.

Bitter much?

Look someone who hardly ever posts in here pops out of thin air and talks shit about our shitty QB's.

Fail hard Ravens.

BigAT

If the Packers and Colts make the Super Bowl, do you think there will be a lot of fallout when Rodgers punches Pagano in the head?

What's your problem with the grounding call professor football?

Let someone in the high level football discussion thread explain it for him. We'll just go back to dick and fart jokes here

If the Packers and Colts make the Super Bowl, do you think there will be a lot of fallout when Rodgers punches Pagano in the head?

He doesnt have brain cancer. Pagano's skull will be fine.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Colts are not making the Super Bowl. No "if" needed.

squicken

Let someone in the high level football discussion thread explain it for him. We'll just go back to dick and fart jokes here

looking forward to that thread already. make a mistake and have it thrown repeatedly in your face. as i said, thought it was tipped

or

i don't know that it has to get back to the LOS. one of those

Milchjon

Are jalapeños on a burger a good thing?

Yesss

Hahaha

They also have a waitress comedy in which Big Titty Waitress tells a customer, "These cupcakes are homemade, and by homemade I mean HO MADE!" Cue fake audience laughter. CBS.

Is that real or did you make that joke up? If so, CBS would hire you on the spot.

Matrix

He posts here every week. WTF?

He does? I looked at thread post count and hardly saw any unless I'm blind. I clearly don't pay attention to Colts fans other than a few of them. Mainly squicken cause of his honest Texans hate.

Top Bottom