• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

The high level football thread is going to split NFL-GAF in half. There will be civil war

I don't like it! I thought we were all bro's here :(((((((((((((

Greg

ogv0D.jpg

Narag

I feel like I've missed something. Is someone contemplating splitting this up?

Idea was floated to have a thread devoted to actually going over plays and whatnot with stuff like All 22 to help educate people in the intricacies of the game rather than having a more focused discussion get lost when the thread gets busy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We should figure out which of the two posts more. Higher post count = more correct.

lol you think I wouldn't trade Luck for Schaub. So people now can't talk shit about Luck at all cause our QB's stink? Get the fuck out of here with that. He's far from perfect and should have been picked off like 3 times today.

jakncoke

Banned
looking forward to that thread already. make a mistake and have it thrown repeatedly in your face. as i said, thought it was tipped

or

i don't know that it has to get back to the LOS. one of those

Dude, you're being a chewed up steak chocha right now with warts and critter colonies. You've been the butt of the :squicken meme for years, why are you suddenly on a period?

Godslay

Banned
We should figure out which of the two posts more. Higher post count = more correct.

I'm sure Matrix does, but Skies posts here and there, he's been here all year irc.

He does? I looked at thread post count and hardly saw any unless I'm blind. I clearly don't pay attention to Colts fans other than a few of them. Mainly squicken cause of his honest Texans hate.

Last week you posted 100 times vs his 19. Who cares though? He pops in here and there, and like I've said he's been here since the very get go of the year. Shouldn't be held against anyone.

Narag

He does? I looked at thread post count and hardly saw any unless I'm blind. I clearly don't pay attention to Colts fans other than a few of them. Mainly squicken cause of his honest Texans hate.

(He's a Falcons fan.)

He's also a Denver fan atm because Peyton played for Tennessee.

Brinbe

CBS is the absolute worst, god these shows. I mean, Jesus Christ... Fuck you, old people, for supporting this garbage.

jakncoke

Banned
I've seen her leaked cellphone photos. I would too.

I put the bacon *IN* the burger, not on it. When it's on it there's a chance it might fall off. Cant risk it.

Yes they were very woody, reason why I watched that noras infinite playlist or whatever its called.

Narag

lol you think I wouldn't trade Luck for Schaub. So people now can't talk shit about Luck at all cause our QB's stink? Get the fuck out of here with that. He's far from perfect and should have been picked off like 3 times today.

You seem to be mistaking me for SpinDasher.

Idea was floated to have a thread devoted to actually going over plays and whatnot with stuff like All 22 to help educate people in the intricacies of the game rather than having a more focused discussion get lost when the thread gets busy.

Oh. Interesting. I'll stay here with the nose pickers and trash talkers.

Yes they were very woody, reason why I watched that noras infinite playlist or whatever its called.

I enjoyed that movie. Notably the gum in the toilet scene.

I don't know where the idea came up that it'd divide the thread. I was under the impression it'd just be something off to the side.

I get the impression that some people think we're childish goons. They're not wrong, but there's also meaningful comments made.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
(He's a Falcons fan.)

He's also a Denver fan atm because Peyton played for Tennessee.

He's one of those fans. Pffft Falcons fans.

"You seem to be mistaking me for SpinDasher."

My bad lol

Godslay

Banned
Who's idea was it to break up the thread?

Going by what Evilore said, go for it. It will either sink or swim, based upon support.

MechDX

Luck will come home to Houston in 3 more years then I can return to the fold.

Matrix

"Last week you posted 100 times vs his 19. Who cares though? He pops in here and there, and like I've said he's been here since the very get go of the year. Shouldn't be held against anyone"

But no one can talk shit about Luck? So what if we have shitty QB's and are bitter.

Yeah, that's it. I'd rather hear the terrible "Lady Brady" jokes than hear more spygate bullshit. It's just tiring.

I love the spygate bullshit. Shows how clueless some people are. When the Pats were filming and winning SBs, all teams were allowed to do it, and admittedly were doing it. The Pats did it better. Much like they played football better than everyone else. The salt is delicious. Dont discourage it.

Narag

Time for either Indy to put this away or for Flacco to win his way into a lifetime starting QB job for Baltimore.

Novid

Banned
Why are CBS shows so terrible?

CBS is the absolute worst, god these shows. I mean, Jesus Christ... Fuck you, old people, for supporting this garbage.

Duhmazingly bad shows. Christ

Not every show can be as excellent as Last Man Standing guys.

blame mr moonves...also gave his wife a job...if it wasnt for his marketers they would be worse then NBC and when i ment marketers i mean trope whores not unlike the moe fiends in J-Ville.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is all Flacco's fault. If he was even mediocre we could at least focus on the game instead of fighting each other.

HE'S TEARING US APART!

Godslay

Banned
"Last week you posted 100 times vs his 19. Who cares though? He pops in here and there, and like I've said he's been here since the very get go of the year. Shouldn't be held against anyone"

But no one can talk shit about Luck? So what if we have shitty QB's and are bitter.

You framed it as his argument was invalid due to not posting. Like he just turned on his TV, and decided to post in the NFL Gaf for the first time. That's all I had issue with.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I've seen her leaked cellphone photos. I would too.

I put the bacon *IN* the burger, not on it. When it's on it there's a chance it might fall off. Cant risk it.

yea. i put chedder in the middle as well. I spread the meat out and put all my spices, jalapeños, and cheese inside the patties. Then i put spices on both sides and when they are done put chedder on top.
Also use your damn hands, if your using a pre sized patty maker you're doing it wrong.

cajunator

Banned
Luck needs an oline.
Hes a big dude so the pass rush doesnt get him every time but he doesnt look comfortable back there at all.

Top Bottom