• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Greg

Time for either Indy to put this away or for Flacco to win his way into a lifetime starting QB job for Baltimore.
3TtII.jpg

I love the spygate bullshit. Shows how clueless some people are. When the Pats were filming and winning SBs, all teams were allowed to do it, and admittedly were doing it. The Pats did it better. Much like they played football better than everyone else. The salt is delicious. Dont discourage it.

Yeah, a point that everyone seems to ignore. Even the fucking Jets, who complained to Goodell, did it regularly.

MechDX

yea. i put chedder in the middle as well. I spread the meat out and put all my spices, jalapeños, and cheese inside the patties. Then i put spices on both sides and when they are done put chedder on top.
Also use your damn hands, if your using a pre sized patty maker you're doing it wrong.

Bullshit. A good patty maker can make a ton of difference. I got a good all metal one from Bed Bath and Beyond that lets you change the weight of the burger and makes godlike patties.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Bullshit. A good patty maker can make a ton of difference. I got a good all metal one from Bed Bath and Beyond that lets you change the weight of the burger and makes godlike patties.

agree to disagree then, lame ass broncos fan. As long as you don't pack it in and make a hockey puck out of the burger.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You framed it as his argument was invalid due to not posting. Like he just turned on his TV, and decided to post in the NFL Gaf for the first time. That's all I had issue with.

I said "hardly" posts and you said he pops in and out randomly. Okay he was here from the start and posts more than I thought. His comment was just as stupid as mine. Done and going back to watching the gm.

Top Bottom