• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Caveman can run.
But why not just sit there and look cute?
image.php

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Come on Luck... tire out this old ass team.

fuck :\

They have a couple of nice TE inside screens they ran in the early part of the season that should exploit the aggressive rush and slow ass Stabbin Ray. They develop more slowly though, maybe Clyde is scurrred

Can't be much slower than the rest of Arian's 7 step drop offense

I don't why everyone's getting their knickers all in a bunch over the idea of a second thread for strategy discussion.

It's not like you're constrained to pick one and stay there for eternity. You feel like talking/learning more about indepth analysis of the game, go to that one thread. If you feel like just kicking the shit in a more casual football thread, that's cool too.

I, for one, would be interested. At least as an experiment.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nah, you purposely don't want to score a TD there. Then you'd get all the pressure of whether or not to go for two. Is it too early? Is it too risky? Oops, clock is running out, burn a time out. Discuss it for a few minutes. Kick it anyway.

I don't why everyone's getting their knickers all in a bunch over the idea of a second thread for strategy discussion.

It's not like you're constrained to pick one and stay there for eternity. You feel like talking/learning more about indepth analysis of the game, go to that one thread. If you feel like just kicking the shit in a more casual football thread, that's cool too.

Don't confuse my joking about it as me being against it. If people want it, they should create it. Evilore agrees. If it's unwanted, it will die.

JABEE

I'm not shitting in this thread. My heart is in this thread. My heart.

Turnstile

I'd rather have the Colts be defeated on the field at Mile High and have Irsay be reminded that he screwed up twice last season by letting Manning go and choosing Luck over RGIII, but this'll do.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
So it's cool that you shit talk fans of teams who have shit QB's just cause they make a comment about Luck sucking.

Okayyyyy

btw all of us would take Luck any day. We do it in good fun.

Shit talk all you want, but trying to discredit an arguement or comment by how much the member has posted or their member status is always a lame thing to do. You use to be cool Matrix, I guess having to come down to earth after the reality check the Texans recieved didn't sit too well with you huh? :p

Btw, my original comment was "in good fun".

Top Bottom