• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shit talk all you want, but trying to discredit an arguement or comment by how much the member has posted or their member status is always a lame thing to do. You use to be cool Matrix, I guess having to come down to earth after the reality check the Texans recieved didn't sit too well with you huh? :p

Btw, my original comment was "in good fun".

I have never been cool :p I can't tell whats in good fun on this forum anymore.

Lets be friends again!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns are Texans North?

The Leafs are back.

You guys are asses. :(

sadcat.gif

What's the secret? I thought they just spent a ton of money?

cruijff5114.jpg

This guy is the secret. Sure they spend a lot of money, but not compared to the other big teams, a lot of their important guys (Messi, Xavi, Iniesta) who carried them over the years are from their own youth teams and Cruiff set that all up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man I wish these were Jacoby fumbles, but I'm still enjoying them. No team deserves to win with that bitch on their team.

JABEE

cruijff5114.jpg

This guy is the secret. Sure they spend a lot of money, but not compared to the other big teams, a lot of their important guys (Messi, Xavi, Iniesta) who carried them over the years are from their own youth teams and Cruiff set that all up.
Don't they buy children from parents around the world and bring them to their camps? That's what the Messi documentary showed.

Afrikan

has Ballard got his due this year?... I don't remember the media talking much about him, but he seems just as important to the Colts as Luck is.

he seems to make the most out of most of his runs.

Top Bottom