• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

thefro

That's like every game for them. The Arians offense involves sucking dick for 3 quarters and then being lights out in the 4th. Luck has mastered it.

Actually it's more like Luck throws it 3 straight times and makes one of them for a big play.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I have never been cool :p I can't tell whats in good fun on this forum anymore.

Lets be friends again!

Fine, but if the Texans somehow make it to play the Broncos and/or Falcons, then we shall be the worst-est of enemies!

Don't they buy children from parents around the world and bring them to their camps? That's what the Messi documentary showed.

Probably. When you're poor and Barcelona comes along to train your kid you send him to Spain, personally I think they start way too young with that crap, but it brought them a lot of good players.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You suck you former Houston Cougar!

exarkun

LOL Colts doing a Kubiak, down so much and you keep kicking? Cowardly Colts.

Avery pussed out on that throw too. Kubiak is infecting the AFC South!

squicken

Actually they spend relatively little compared to similiar high stature clubs. Their academy system is probably the best in the world.

hmm interesting. I thought the two Spanish clubs were known for being big spenders. I'll give it a watch

Top Bottom