• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

h3ro

1. his leg is covered by a black brace, plus at an angle makes it hard to actually tell what the lower leg was doing/how much it was actually bending

2. he just walked off under his own power

3. all the "omg career" comments - at worst he tore a ligament which won't be that big of a deal for a QB

4. It could just be a sprain

Ya'll chill lol

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Cousins get rocked! That's game.

Wussell is crazy good. Seattle's D can hold Atlanta to 2 points next week and Wussell heads to GB for the NFCCG and a rematch of the Intertouchdownception.

Hunter S.

Hours ago Redskins fans were praising Mike.

Mike has said over and over again he wished RG3 would be more careful on plays. RG3 has been taking risks on plays all year.

Look at the non Bears fan going full Cutler.
I've posted for at least two years now here with multiple different Newton and Carolina avatars and have written on the Panthers via my choice for an internship on a sports website. I can't stand the Bears or Cutler. He's a whiny bitch and the franchise is a joke. Anything else about me being a Bears fan? No? Okay.

NomarTyme

I've posted for at least two years now here with multiple different Newton and Carolina avatars and have written on the Panthers via my choice for an internship on a sports website. I can't stand the Bears or Cutler. He's a whiny bitch and the franchise is a joke. Anything else about me being a Bears fan? No? Okay.

wow.

Narag

Wait, why are we talking about this now? Cutler has proved his toughness repeatedly. Stop trolling, lol.

It's memetic at this point, usually drawn up in parallel to Phillip River's 2008 AFC Championship game where he played in a wheelchair but wouldn't come out of the game.

Electric is weak vs. Grass.

What about fire?

1356927978673.png

Top Bottom