• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Mrbob

I'll say this though about Martz. Even if he loved those deep drops, he was also a stickler for mechanics. Jay hasn't always had the best mechanics, but Martz was making him better by forcing him to improve his mechanics every day. It was starting to pay off too because Cutler was becoming deadly accurate before getting hurt last season. Seems like with no one on him about mechancis this season he regressed.

Team needs a head coach that can get Cutler back on track.

jakncoke

Banned
Haha, sorry to hear that.

We are a tormented bunch, hanging onto the glory days of the early 90s. That's really all we ever had going for us...well that, and tailgating.

I kinda know how you feel being a Pirates fan except I have no recollection of glory days

Crisco

Banned
I'm not conflicted at all about Rivera. He's a horrible game coach and it took him nearly 2 full seasons to get the defense playing well. He still doesn't understand how to use timeouts. A winning streak that includes the Raiders, Falcons, Chargers, and Saints shouldn't save anyone's job.

ari

Banned
I'll say this though about Martz. Even if he loved those deep drops, he was also a stickler for mechanics. Jay hasn't always had the best mechanics, but Martz was making him better by forcing him to improve his mechanics every day. It was starting to pay off too because Cutler was becoming deadly accurate before getting hurt last season. Seems like with no one on him about mechancis this season he regressed.

Yea, you can tell cutler runs rampant here in Chicago because his OC and HC caters to him. We need a tough as nails dude in here to put him on the right path. Jon Gruden? Yum.

beast786

So bad offenses don't have play makers? you look at your team lately?

We got destoryed in WR and starting leading TE was gone. But even then we ranked #3 in total offfense, while you ranked 28.

The OC excuse has been used with cutler since Denver and its like the 5th new OC. Maybe its time to realize that the talent is Overated. I would give you have good WR's, especially Marshall, he is a man.

beast786

And look what Martz had at offense?

Injuired bennett, hester and roy williams .

Yet he did more

ari

Banned
We got destoryed in WR and starting leading TE was gone. But even then we ranked #3 in total offfense, while you ranked 28.

The OC excuse has been used with cutler since Denver and its like the 5th new OC. Maybe its time to realize that the talent is Overated. I would give you have good WR's, especially Marshall, he is a man.

we still have play makers, not sure why you arguing about that.

And look what Martz had at offense?

Injuired bennett, hester and roy williams .

Yet he did more

sooooo, it is the OC?

Bowser

More Rivera nuggets:

Joe Person‏@josephperson
Told Jerry Richardson didn't want to do anything rash. Wants to think it through. With New Year's, could be Wed till he sits down w/ Rivera.

squicken

Yea, you can tell cutler runs rampant here in Chicago because his OC and HC caters to him. We need a tough as nails dude in here to put him on the right path. Jon Gruden? Yum.

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23
Frustrations certainly boiled over for Bears all around. Source told me two offensive players almost came to blows on sideline in Arizona.

Miguel

Lovie will be hired by weeks end. Whatever.

Kyle fucking shanny to the bears please. The bears is easily the better team of that bunch of shit teams so i can see emery flexing.

Laughing-386x218.jpg

Bowser

JayGlazer: The Bears have already asked for permission to interview Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. He's a very, very hot name right now

I hope the Panthers' meaningless shit wins at the end of the year save Rivera's job so that we get to see them suck again next year.

2-14. Good job Eagles.
Yeah this wouldnt surprise me at all.

Manziel/Chip Kelly future would be interesting for the Eagles imo.

Good chance of it happening too..

I hope the Eagles dont have to wait another year to get their QB. They need to find someone either later ion the draft or already on another teams roster and go get him this offseason.

Hey squicken how do you not have the Eagles as a top 2 opening? 3rd youngest team in the league, really stacked with talent at several positions, an owner willing to spend. I would think that the Eagles will be a very desirable opening, they only thing missing is the QB but the Browns also dont have a QB and you had they as a top 2 opening.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Motherfuckers that are more deserving of their jobs are getting whacked left and right yet my coach, Jim Schwartz, is somewhere drinking egg nog with a pinky finger in the air, secure with a job until 2015 after a 4-12 record with an 8 game losing streak. This can't be fucking life.

ari

Banned
vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23
Frustrations certainly boiled over for Bears all around. Source told me two offensive players almost came to blows on sideline in Arizona.

ok? that had nothing to do with cutler at all. not sure why you replied with that.

JayGlazer: The Bears have already asked for permission to interview Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. He's a very, very hot name right now

I knew they go offense...NICE.

Miroku

If the Panthers get rid of Rivera I can see Lovie landing there. They have a habit of picking up CHIs trash.

So glad we are moving on from Lovie. I don't know much about the available HCs but I hope they can get Cowher or Gruden. Not sure how many good options there are.

ari

Banned
If the Panthers get rid of Rivera I can see Lovie landing there. They have a habit of picking up CHIs trash.

So glad we are moving on from Lovie. I don't know much about the available HCs but I hope they can get Cowher or Gruden. Not sure how many good options there are.

those dudes are pipe dreams. Gruden is the raiders future and Cowher is never ever coming back. Never.

SonnyBoy

Kyle Shanahan isn't going anywhere. His father is going to hand the keys over to him after his contract is up and he'll be the HC.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As no surprise to anyone Trent Richardson was playing with 2 or 3 broken ribs all season.

Odd comment from Weeden in that he couldn't play in Chip Kelly's offense. (If he were to come to Cleveland)

LJ11

Too many firings just for firings sake. There aren't enough talented coaches out there at this point.

Completely disagree, too much rehashed garbage, lot of non NFL guys available.

edit: too many guys who shouldnt be head coaches are

Wes

venison crêpe
As no surprise to anyone Trent Richardson was playing with 2 or 3 broken ribs all season.

Odd comment from Weeden in that he couldn't play in Chip Kelly's offense. (If he were to come to Cleveland)

Oh Weeden. I fear that comment may come back to haunt you.

Top Bottom