• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Win-Win situation for me tonight with my packer friends.

If the Vikings lose or even get their shit stomped, "They were complete shit last year, I'm just proud they made it this far".

If the Vikings win, "Haha you guys lost to the Vikings"

eznark

Banned
Win-Win situation for me tonight with my packer friends.

If the Vikings lose or even get their shit stomped, "They were complete shit last year, I'm just proud they made it this far".

If the Vikings win, "Haha you guys lost to the Vikings"

Congratulations on your perfected loser logic.

Smokey

Inside 30 minutes

Let's go fuck the bengals we shouldn't be playing bt we are

Schaub grow a pair and deliver a W you ugly fuck

Kubiak sprout some hairs on your fucking chest

About to get this W and dig into Bradys vagina next week

I've had a good hunch that Rivera was going to stay. JR is loyal to a fault ( see: Jake Delhomme, Marty Hurney) and I knew he'd have a hard time sacking a second year coach especially after winning his last four (
garbage
) games. That being said, Jerry's getting old and he's starving for a Super Bowl win for Charlotte. I can see his patience running out very quickly if they don't make the playoffs next year.

It's not the decision I would have made, but he's the boss.

Alligatorjandro said:

ovYFx.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On further reflection, I hope the texans win because the bungles have zero chance of slaying Brady and the dark lord.

I think the texans can do it so...go schoob and kubs!

No, they aren't general admission. There are like numbers on the bench where your ticket is supposed to put you, but if you happen to be sitting next to some Wisconwhales, your seat could literally disappear.

I don't think you can bring your own in. They loves that cash.

That happened to me actually :/

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Inside 30 minutes

Let's go fuck the bengals we shouldn't be playing bt we are

Schaub grow a pair and deliver a W you ugly fuck

Kubiak sprout some hairs on your fucking chest

About to get this W and dig into Bradys vagina next week

Yeah! Sorry Bengals.

Hunter S.

Lol, the former QaB coach of the Chiefs was talking smack about the Chiefs having no players to be good.

Basically, he said Reid will not be able to win as the have no QB, only defense and special teams. Great stuff!!!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit, you guys might have to face the better QB. GB is doomed.

You could put Trent Dilfer in there and we'd be doomed. I don't feel good about this game at all. Peterson to have 300 yards and 7 TDs.

Go Bengals.

Welp, just saw the Ponder questionable news. Regardless of who starts, I'm sure the Packers will work hard at making them look better than they are.

eznark

Banned
On further reflection, I hope the texans win because the bungles have zero chance of slaying Brady and the dark lord.

I think the texans can do it so...go schoob and kubs!

Texans have no shot against NE. At least the Bengals have a dominant defense to keep it close

Slo

Oh shit, you guys might have to face the better QB. GB is doomed.

Joe Webb is basically Tim Tebow with a stronger arm. He can throw it a ton, but he's horribly inaccurate and isn't exactly a rocket surgeon at reading defenses. However, the 1 route reads that Ponder's been running all year should be right up his alley. The 3 step drop routes that we throw he will struggle on.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I knew Ron Rivera was staying. There's usually a 3 year rule with coaches. He's obviously on the hot seat coming into the season.

Top Bottom