• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Before I leave for work my prediction for todays game:

Bengals 46- Texans 9

Kubiak states after game " We have to keep battlin! Gotta fix some things". When told their season is now over: "Really? Wow. ANyone want to hit up a Dennys?"
You make Kubiak sound like Shurmer, but dont worry winning is a Process..... Keep battling

Slo

Just got back from the grocery store. If I hear one more inbred Larry the Cable Guy look a like mumble "I like watching boff teams, I sure wish they could boff win!" I will start tipping their fucking cows over.

Pimpwerx

I don't know who to pull for in the Minny-GB game. On the one hand, I really want to see AP finally have success in the postseason, and I'd like to see him rack up some big yardage games. On the other hand, I love watching Godgers slang that ball. I'd like to see him advance. Anyway, I just hope it can match the excitement of the last game. PEACE.

Slo

There are seriously just benches at Lambeau field? Yikes.

Yep, and get this this: They get and extra $8 or something per person by renting people stadium chairs that fans are supposed to return at the end. You literally are shoulder to shoulder with the other rubes in the stands, and you have no defined space of your own.

StadiumChairs.gif

Pimpwerx

Yep, and get this this: They get and extra $8 or something per person by renting people stadium chairs that fans are supposed to return at the end. You literally are shoulder to shoulder with the other rubes in the stands, and you have no defined space of your own.

StadiumChairs.gif
Are the tickets general admission then? Also, can you bring your own seat cushion? PEACE.

KaYotiX

Banned

StadiumChairs.gif

its one of the best experiences EVER!!! Been there twice and I wouldn't change it! Something about old school benches at a football game just makes its better.

eznark

Banned

StadiumChairs.gif

Your roof caved in you slack jawed Muskie fucker.

Slo

Are the tickets general admission then? Also, can you bring your own seat cushion? PEACE.

No, they aren't general admission. There are like numbers on the bench where your ticket is supposed to put you, but if you happen to be sitting next to some Wisconwhales, your seat could literally disappear.

I don't think you can bring your own in. They loves that cash.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

StadiumChairs.gif

Wait really?

Do they only use benches because they don't make seats wide enough for Packers fans?

eznark

Banned
No, they aren't general admission. There are like numbers on the bench where your ticket is supposed to put you, but if you happen to be sitting next to some Wisconwhales, your seat could literally disappear.

I don't think you can bring your own in. They loves that cash.

Yes you can

StadiumChairs.gif

Tradition!

Doomsayer

Bengals vs Texans - Bengals are playing well and the Texans are not. Still hard to choose the Bengals but I think they edge this one out. A late touchdown from Dalton to Hawkins. 21-17

Vikings vs Packers - Gotta go with the Pack in this one. Vikings are a nice story, but I don't think they can hang with the Packers at home in an elimination game. 31-21

Indy vs Baltimore - Indy is definitely hot at the right time. Baltimore is slipping and their pass defense is not what it was last year. I can see this game going down to the final moments. A Vinatieri field goal as time expires gives Indy the win. 27-24

Seattle vs Washington - Battle of the two hottest teams in the NFL. I think this game is going to be pretty high scoring. The Seahawks DBs are really good, but Washingstons run game can make up for any deficiencies in the passing game. If RGIII is closer to 100% than he was last week, expect fireworks between him and Wilson. Tough game to call. I'm going with Washington though.

Things that are important in stadiums:

1) sight lines
2) being close to the field
3) quantity of good seats

Things that are not important:

1) whether you have to exert the effort to sit up straight on a bench rather than having proper lumbar support.

Top Bottom