• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

RBH

Exclusive footage of Grover:

lefthangin.0.gif

:)

Dishwalla

Banned
I have bad news:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mustang driver

From the quality of drivers who own Mustangs, I think it is fair to say they are in fact not the best. Since you are an NFL-GAF bro we can assume that you're singlehandedly bringing the average driver score up a solid 2 points, but outliers like yourself do not make up for the likes of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA

This proves that Mustang drivers aren't the best, not Mustangs themselves. I have never wrecked my Mustang nor have I ever come close, so I am in fact better than those unfortunate idiots who did.

I would just like comment that the last 3 winners of my fantasy league all drafted Adrian Peterson in the first round. Just a really strange fact that doesn't really make any sense. Also, I drafted AP and Gronk in the first and second, and still managed to win. Pretty sweet year, capitalized on a lot of teams panicking.

Now that fantasy is over, I'm pretty scared of Lambeau as a Giants fan. I really wish we could have started against Detroit or Atlanta.

Beach

With Connor Cook coming to national attention so is his sister...and wow.

Anyways, I'm getting more and more optimistic about this game. Been watching highlights of the Mexico game and the Raiders abused the Texans on passes to their backs. Don't even need to ask Cook to do that much. Just play the short game.

bionic77

are you sure? Doing this:
58SvLbkcgEp7G.gif

repetitively looks like it could cause chafing. Lube might help.
I don't want to violate some NDAs about the patents but I can say that Switch does not not need any external lubricants.

I can also say that after a few minutes of using the Switch the players also will not need lube afterwards...

Next gen is finally here.

I don't want to violate some NDAs about the patents but I can say that Switch does not not need any external lubricants.

I can also say that after a few minutes of using the Switch the players also will not need lube afterwards...

Next gen is finally here.

are you saying the Switch includes some kind of exclusive foreskin technology?

Bitanator

At this point what happens to his development? He has the athleticism but dude has barely played or practiced. You still have him for a year on his rookie contract after the suspension but is it even worth it? A year long suspension will only it make harder for him not to use pot.

The worse thing is Danielle Hunter is like a taller, younger, more athletic Randy Gregory without the mental health issues and he was taken a round later.

Danielle Hunter was one I wanted for Dallas that draft. The problem now with Gregory is he cannot be with the team at all this year, which is devastating to both his development as a player and his mental health. I hope he goes back and stays the full 90 days of rehab this time and spend time with his kid and wife gets his head on straight more than anything.

I root for Randy because I though he brought something good to the locker room, a goofball like Elliot on the defense, teammates love the dude, but it is now a question not of what could have been but why did we even try

bionic77

What if I'm a Pats fan and I'm buying a Switch?
There are exceptions to every rule.

Out of a million Pats fans there must be at least a few who are not hardcore Trumpers and racists.

Just don't publicize your intelligence, tolerance or great taste around other Pats fans. They will turn hard on you...

Line_HTX

These stupid supposed "leaks" from within the organization and the timing of them are getting absolutely ridiculous.

This seriously smells like sabotage leading up to kickoff.

Sanjuro

There are exceptions to every rule.

Out of a million Pats fans there must be at least a few who are not hardcore Trumpers and racists.

Just don't publicize your intelligence, tolerance or great taste around other Pats fans. They will turn hard on you...

vn4r2a0.gif

Top Bottom