• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Gobias

Banned
We bouta get serviced.

5XMDJtc.jpg

Reading a manga about a thirty something female office worker who raves about and loves to death western movies which so far include Bad Boys II, The Terminator franchise (She likes 1 the best) and Indiana Jones Temple of Doom. I feel like this may be the ticket to get Bionic into a manga, a Star Wars chapter is incoming too....though I feel bad for her with what she went through to see Phantom Menace...

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Osweiler going all Flacco!! 7 PIs on the raiders defense for 188 yards of offense. Texans defense gets 7 sacks , pick 6 and fumble return for a TD.

BOB still gets fired. Walks out of NRG Stadium with a Colts hat on and flipping off the media

stop it please

:(

effzee

That actually sounds pretty dope. Fuck Smart fridges Samsung should build that

Good point. With no standout QBs in this class plus having Hack and Petty, Jets probably isn't the best destination for an OC atm

Yeah but why turn down an interview? No one would force him to take the job.

It's probably the Eagles bracing for losing Frank. If that happens, they promote him to OC.

jbug617

Banned
More shitting on Hackenberg by Jets sources
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ource=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta+twitter

The mystery around Christian Hackenberg isn't really a mystery at all. There are two factions on One Jets Drive. One believes that it will take a long time for the second-round pick to develop into a possible contributor. The second more damning faction believes that Hackenberg won't ever be the solution.

One Jets starter simply rolled his eyes and shook his head recently when I asked whether Hackenberg was worth a second-round pick. "No," the player said.

"He will never make it," another Jets source told the Daily News. "Never."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly I'd let the front office go for picking Hack. I'd quit if the owner forced it on me and let it be known publicly. At least with Goof he actually had some potential. Hack is a sixth/seventh round pick just to put a body at QB. A project's project.

At least the hapless Cleveland Browns have the hope of landing Patriots quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in a trade. Bill Belichick would sooner comb his hair and wear a three-piece suit on the sideline for the rest of his life than deal a quality quarterback prospect to the Jets.

He traded Bledsoe, a proven talent, to a much, much better than the Jets are now Bills back when they were a real AFC East threat.

cdyhybrid

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle 34s
Tom Cable: 50 combined completions/rushes is #Seahawks "magic number"
SEA 4-1 this season when doing that
30-4 since 2013
20-16-1 when < 50

Top Bottom