• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

HM

Sure! Welcome back friend! :D

I missed you buddy! ;_;

Also:
15823273_1432709003440529_8705904009746136884_n.jpg

If someone leaked tomorrow saying it was Bowles' decision to take Hack, and in the 2nd specifically, I would change my mind on thinking it was alright to give him another year, and would want him fired by Sunday at the very latest

Fuck, Fox doesn't deserve this

If someone leaked tomorrow saying it was Bowles' decision to take Hack, and in the 2nd specifically, I would change my mind on thinking it was alright to give him another year, and would want him fired by Sunday at the very latest

jest fans deserve everything they get

Whoever made the choice deserves to be fired, you don't waste a 2nd round pick on someone who ever wrote off as shit. I'm really not sure whose the biggest bust of the 2nd round, Hack or Aguayo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Jets season shows a couple of things.

1. How fast top corners can fall down.
2. How good Decker really is. (Hint, very good)
3. Not blowing up your on the cusp of being in the playoffs when your team is that old is a bad, bad idea.
4. Once and again how pissy mopey Fitzmagic is one of the worst QBs in the league while vying for a new contract/content as the clear starter Fitzmagic is an above average QB.

Whoever made the choice deserves to be fired, you don't waste a 2nd round pick on someone who ever wrote off as shit. I'm really not sure whose the biggest bust of the 2nd round, Hack or Aguayo.

During the season I was leaning heavily towards Hack, now it's almost definitely Hack. Worst QB roster situation in the league and he didn't even get a snap on any of the weeks their season was already over, and it wasn't close. Meanwhile Aguayo misses like 1-2 less FGs and his team potentially makes playoffs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
During the season I was leaning heavily towards Hack, now it's almost definitely Hack. Worst QB roster situation in the league and he didn't even get a snap on any of the weeks their season was already over, and it wasn't close. Meanwhile Aguayo misses like 1-2 less FGs and his team potentially makes playoffs.

He's unplayable. Goff is really awful, gives Brock a run for worst starter, but he made the field in very similar circumstances.

cdyhybrid

nPuzdJu.png

Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would he still have been the biggest second-round bust ever if it weren't the Jets that drafted him?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
nPuzdJu.png

Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would he still have been the biggest second-round bust ever if it weren't the Jets that drafted him?

I mean, probably. There's no good film on him. It's funny how every QB taken after Sanchize by the Jets has been steadily worse and worse.

nPuzdJu.png

Yes because he'd still be in the second round

Pats, Jets, Browns, Ravens, etc., any of them would have been Bustzilla. If he went so undrafted he had to continue a career in the CFL, and some team there took him in the second round of their draft, it'd be a historic bomb there.

That would have been a stretch of a pick in the fourth round, and I say that as someone who saw every one of his college games. His play was a regular joke, and I feel like I have to apologize to jokes for comparing them to his performances.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is Hack that bad where I should be thankful about the Texans QB situation? Because that's pretty bad.

It's similar in a completely different way.

Hack doesn't cost much money to be on the roster, but that second round pick could have gone to any number of holes the Jets have and potentially fill them with a cheap player.

Brock seemingly costs a fortune but considering the going rate for a league average QB is what, 16 million a year? Only two years? Not that bad. It's a shame considering the Texans are probably a playoff threat to the rest of the conference if they had Hoyer/Fitzmagic again.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hack would not start over any one on that roster

Nuk at QB would be a better option. You probably wouldn't win in that situation but it wouldn't be as embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DQcCawL00 <- that was ONE GAME of Hack.

ONE GAME

NFL Body, Coached up by BoB, worst line ever, yadda, yadda, yadda.

We can believe that or we can just WATCH HIM PLAY. 50 percent completion. Doesn't set his feet. Doesn't read the field. Overthrows/underthrows EVERYONE.

Good morning everyone

have the JoyConBoyz been officially declared a terrorist organization yet?
Bionic Bin Laden?

why don't you say what if you are Gata..

Yes he does

I think the Dolphins have the potential to put up points against Pittsburgh. I'm guessing the Steelers won't let Ajayi go off again so they'll probably be focused on the run, and the Dolphins WR corps is one of the strengths of the team. Landry will probably get a lot of attention so Stills and Parker need to step up and make some plays. Hard to know what to expect from Matt Moore in this situation but I think he'll have time to make throws, he just needs to avoid the killer turnovers.

This is the first year in as long as I can remember where I honestly felt great about the Dolphins WRs. One of the underrated stories with this team.

No matter what happens I'm really looking forward to the game. I still remember the last playoff game like it was yesterday, these are rare moments for a modern Dolphins fan.

RBH

Michael Wilbon just got into a shouting match with some Atlanta sports radio hosts (680 The Fan) this morning in regards to his recent comments about Matt Ryan lol

I'm not as wrapped up in the MVP discussion as others right now, but any chance to hear that fat fuck get taken down a peg is something that I always welcome.

BigAT

I....just saw that bish is no long a mod. What kind of world are we living in now?

It was decided that with the SWITCH™ coming out, uniting all groups and once and for all bringing an end to strife and conflict in the world, that there was no longer a need for moderation of any kind.

It was decided that with the SWITCH™ coming out, uniting all groups and once and for all bringing an end to strife and conflict in the world, that there was no longer a need for moderation of any kind.
I heard that after some deep soul searching President Elect Trump decided to go to a fully open border policy to coincide with the release of the SWITCH™.

kmag

I wouldn't say he's particularly underrated (the talking heads on the tv and on the podcasts give him nothing but kudos), but it goes to show the limitations of the probowl selection process. Harrison has been an absolute beast for the Giants

The Giants had fallen to the Steelers, 24-14, in Pittsburgh. It was a decisive road loss that snapped their six-game winning streak, and threw their status as a serious playoff contender into doubt.

Harrison was not an obvious target for blame. The defensive tackle known as "Snacks" led the Giants with nine tackles. Pro Football Focus gave him credit for five run stops and the team's third-highest defensive grade, despite the fact Pittsburgh's Le'Veon Bell rushed for 118 yards and a touchdown.

But Harrison candidly called himself out. He put together a reel of plays from the game where he believed his performance and effort was unacceptable. Harrison then stood up in a team meeting, according to multiple individuals in the room, played the film, and apologized.

"He said, 'I'll never give that to you guys again,'" one Giant told NJ Advance Media. "'That'll be the last time you see that.' And we ain't seen nothing but Snacks come out now. He's an animal. He's a man of his words so far."

A point that is lost from the Steelers/Dolphins game early in the season is that the Dolphins dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball. Is this because the Steelers went into the game against a 1-4 Dolphins team without much motivation or could we see more of the same on Sunday? Did injuries play a big part as well? Curious to see what Steelers fans think about this.

effzee

Nothing in that article does. Ten minutes of reading and/or listening to most local sports media tell you. There are downright factual inaccuracies in most of their articles that you can check with simple googling half the time. Yes, the team is a huge draw, it's true. It's a big media market too. That doesn't really excuse the writers/journalists from being awful in their conjecture half the time, and purposefully stoking flames of ignorant fans for clicks and ad revenue. The amount of baseless and wild speculation alone should bring awareness to that fact.

The only good one is Ray Didinger. The last Eagles beat writer that got me excited was Sheil Kapadia, and he left town to cover the Seahawks.

Which inaccuracies? You do realize the local guys, a lot like any local guys for any city get stuff right and wrong all the time. Even the national guys do.

Slo

Michael Wilbon just got into a shouting match with some Atlanta sports radio hosts (680 The Fan) this morning in regards to his recent comments about Matt Ryan lol

I'm not as wrapped up in the MVP discussion as others right now, but any chance to hear that fat fuck get taken down a peg is something that I always welcome.

Edit: for some reason my brain injected 'airport' into the equation. My bad. At least it was on the radio.

I mean, what gets said between two grown, gainfully employed men in an airport that it escalates into a shouting match over whether the local QB deserves a trophy that has nothing to do with winning.

I imaging it's a lot like what goes on Gaming side.

bionic77

A point that is lost from the Steelers/Dolphins game early in the season is that the Dolphins dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball. Is this because the Steelers went into the game against a 1-4 Dolphins team without much motivation or could we see more of the same on Sunday? Did injuries play a big part as well? Curious to see what Steelers fans think about this.
You guys were outplaying us in the first 20 minutes and then Ben got hurt. We were lucky to have the early lead but were getting pushed around.

Then it snowballed from there. Hard to say what would have happened if Ben was healthy. I am not sure he has fully recovered from that knee injury either btw.

If the Dolphins want to win it is a pretty simple formula. Run it down our throat and turnovers. Otherwise it is hard for me to see the Dolphins winning the game.

We have a long history of underestimating teams and letting them hang around. That is really the key to beat us when you are the underdog. Just keep hanging around and hope you get the ball last to kick the winning FG. Every Steelers fan has seen that many, many, many times in the Tomlin era...

You guys were outplaying us in the first 20 minutes and then Ben got hurt. We were lucky to have the early lead but were getting pushed around.

Then it snowballed from there. Hard to say what would have happened if Ben was healthy. I am not sure he has fully recovered from that knee injury either btw.

If the Dolphins want to win it is a pretty simple formula. Run it down our throat and turnovers. Otherwise it is hard for me to see the Dolphins winning the game.

We have a long history of underestimating teams and letting them hang around. That is really the key to beat us when you are the underdog. Just keep hanging around and hope you get the ball last to kick the winning FG. Every Steelers fan has seen that many, many, many times in the Tomlin era...
Well I can promise you, if the Steelers win (and I don't care how ugly it gets) you have my sword. Might as well buy me a Bell or perhaps Heyward jersey because I'm going full black and yellow if the Steelers make it to the AFC Championship.

#fuckthepats
#solidarity

If the SWITCH™ is region free, why shouldn't America be as well?
This is true, and I believe it impacts us on a more personal level as well. If you are still barring entry to your home or vehicle with a locked door I think you need to ask yourself, is this what SWITCH™ would do? Open up to the world, friends. What's yours is mine, and what's mine is SWITCH™.

Top Bottom