• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

QB Rating Allowed by Each Playoff Team's Secondary
C1f9QNEXgAEHbtt.jpg

Maybe we do have a chance!

Zac Jackson
Zac Jackson – ‏@AkronJackson

Phil Savage just said on WKNR that because Deshaun Watson is a graduate he's Senior Bowl eligible and invited to the game.
Would be nice if he accepts, probably won't know until after championahip game.

Edit:
Zac Jackson
Zac Jackson – ‏@AkronJackson

@NJKujawa3 @RyInCBus Savage said if he accepts it would be for South team

Slo

Looks like that wallet is made of out Gata. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few dead Gatas in my day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Michael Wilbon just got into a shouting match with some Atlanta sports radio hosts (680 The Fan) this morning in regards to his recent comments about Matt Ryan lol

I'm not as wrapped up in the MVP discussion as others right now, but any chance to hear that fat fuck get taken down a peg is something that I always welcome.

didn't hear it but saw his twitter rant.

Summed up it's old man upset at "stats geeks".

"Be real and admit you'd take Tom Brady every time over Matt Ryan in the playoffs!"

Slo

"Be real and admit you'd take Tom Brady every time over Matt Ryan in the playoffs!"

I really don't understand why Wilbon wants to separate the wins and losses from the numerical analysis of wins and losses.

That's how you build up your reputation and if you interview well you can still turn down the job but word travels.

Could set you up for another team down the road.

Plus what if the Jets are desperate and they offer you a crazy amount of money. You would have to be a fool to tell an NFL team that you are not interested in interviewing with them.

Hindl

Plus what if the Jets are desperate and they offer you a crazy amount of money. You would have to be a fool to tell an NFL team that you are not interested in interviewing with them.

What if the 49ers are desperate and offer you a crazy amount of money? I'm fascinated to see what happens with the 49ers FO cuz I can't imagine any coach going there, regardless of the money. Chances are you'll barely win any games and get fired after your first year. It'll destroy your reputation. Look at Chip, after the Eagles gig he possibly could've gotten another position besides the 49ers as a head coach. Now? He's doing anything he can to stay in the league, and a large part of it is because of how badly his tenure went in a situation that wasn't his fault. What if DeFilippo sees the same situation with the Jets, where he's going somewhere that has no QB on the horizon and is going to be shouldering a lot of the blame if the offense is bad. Which again, given an aging Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte, and essentially a cleaning house of the veteran players combined with jackshit at QB, is likely. That could potentially ruin his reputation, whereas if he hangs with the Eagles for another year and Wentz takes steps forward, he could get much better positions at teams that are more set up for success.

Pepiope

That's how you build up your reputation and if you interview well you can still turn down the job but word travels.

Could set you up for another team down the road.
People know who he is. He isn't some random off the street who the Jets asked to interview.

When the Steelers played the Dolphins in week 6, Pittsburgh had just lost Cam Heyward for the year. The d-line was out of sorts, Javon Hargrave has stepped up in the interim but Cam's vacated spot is still a weakness. Additionally, Ryan Shazier missed that game due to injury, he's healthy now. Bud Dupree was still on IR, he's healthy now. Sean Davis didn't play, he's the starting SS now. Artie Burns was just starting to get playing time, he's the starting LCB now. So, yes, the Steelers defense is pretty much completely different than the one from 3 months ago. They've gotten better as the season has progressed, the last Browns game excepted.
Jarvis Jones was also a starter. He was a liability against st the run. No coincidence that in the Browns Game he started and they ran for huge yardage.

tmdorsey

His arguments are horrible. What does who you would take in the playoffs have to do with a regular season MVP award?

At one point in the radio interview he brings up team point differential in defense of Brady deserving the MVP.

Between these clowns and First Take it's no wondering ESPN stay losing subscribers.

Top Bottom