• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

MechDX

Texans have 3 second team all Pro on defense:

Mercilus- OLB
McKenney- ILB
Clowney- DE/OLB

Add on Watt next year with that secondary....

Have no fucking clue who their coach will be though

this_guy

Texans have 3 second team all Pro on defense:

Mercilus- OLB
McKenney- ILB
Clowney- DE/OLB

Add on Watt next year with that secondary....

Have no fucking clue who their coach will be though

It's also time to get rid of Cushing. I don't see him make plays I see him trailing the play.

MechDX

It's also time to get rid of Cushing. I don't see him make plays I see him trailing the play.

Cushing is still the heart and soul of that defense. They will draft his replacement this year but he will be around another year or two.

Notice all 3 players I listed are linebackers?

Based Vrabel.

Tom Penny

Wasn't big on the Crennel hire when it happened but damn he has worked wonders with this defense. And without Watt this year.

DBs coach John Butler gonna be a DC somewhere next season
Pats ranking is basically because they played against scrub QB's all year :(

Striker

^ Snacks didn't make the Pro Bowl either.

460x.jpg

460x.jpg

So two Giants, but there's four on the 2nd team (OBJ, Olivier Vernon, Janoris Jenkins, DRC).

BigAT

You guys need to stop giving the Pro Bowl any real weight or legitimacy. Just remember it's a weird, inaccurate popularity contest that isn't even worth worrying about.

Tom Penny

You guys need to stop giving the Pro Bowl any real weight or legitimacy. Just remember it's a weird, inaccurate popularity contest that isn't even worth worrying about.
I don't see ZaZa level players making the pro bowl like they do in the NBA..

Hindl

Brandon Graham made second team All-Pro, which can't argue him ahead of Miller and Mack. Bummed Hicks didn't get recognized, but there's just so much talent at LB across the league that can't expect him to make it in

Farooq

Banned
Had a dream the Cowboys were playing the Steelers in the second round and Tony muthafuckin Romo was starting. We were up 10-6 and then I was woken up.

I had a dream in the middle of the season about Romo too. I was an exec with the Cowboys, and I was fighting for Romo in a meeting with Jerry and Stephen. The debate over Romo/Dak eventually lead to a split locker room. Romo had to pull me aside and said that he gets what I am doing but I am not helping. The worst part is I didn't ask Romo questions about quarterbacking, I have so many questions about his footwork.

cashman

Banned
I had a dream in the middle of the season about Romo too. I was an exec with the Cowboys, and I was fighting for Romo in a meeting with Jerry and Stephen. The debate over Romo/Dak eventually lead to a split locker room. Romo had to pull me aside and said that he gets what I am doing but I am not helping. The worst part is I didn't ask Romo questions about quarterbacking, I have so many questions about his footwork.

lol how could you mess up such an incredible opportunity!

Top Bottom