• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whooo

we dont need to throw

Spinluck

My PS4 is dead lol.

Turns on briefly and makes a clicking sound (I assume this is the fan) and just turns right back off.

Oh well.

Dishwalla

Banned
Can my Raiders win this game?

182186.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Clowney and Watt next year... good god *tear drop*

kmag

No excuse for Oaklands offense they shouldn't be this bad.

They couldn't run it against the Texans when Carr was the QB. The Texans are stacking the box because Cook isn't going to throw. They should just let the guy try to throw downfield, it'll probably fail but you can't hide a QB if you can't run.

My PS4 is dead lol.

Turns on briefly and makes a clicking sound (I assume this is the fan) and just turns right back off.

Oh well.
Something similar happened to me once. Try unplugging everything, give it a rest. Try to turn it back on later today or tomorrow.

Also send me my Star Wars copy, that'll help

They couldn't run it against the Texans when Carr was the QB. The Texans are stacking the box because Cook isn't going to throw. They should just let the guy try to throw downfield, it'll probably fail but you can't hide a QB if you can't run.
I just don't get it they have a fantastic receiving core at times
Give the guy a chance to throw.

Kusagari

This is one of the most amazing implosions of an offense I can remember.

They seriously look less competent than the Colts after Peyton went down.

Top Bottom