• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

this_guy

I'm serious, it's a signature of his game. Refreshing watching Ajayi who is the polar opposite, honestly.

I agree with you I've seen it enough times this year. I don't remember who said it but a Miami fan also mentioned he takes breathers a lot, and it always happens if he busts a run for more than 20 yards. You would think an NFL rb is in better shape than that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bork cant throw for shittttttt

I agree with you I've seen it enough times this year. I don't remember who said it but a Miami fan also mentioned he takes breathers a lot, and it always happens if he busts a run for more than 20 yards. You would think an NFL rb is in better shape than that.
Yep that was me. Don't get me wrong I think he's an explosive player at times but those character traits drive you nuts as a fan. I always felt like he was a great player against bad run defenses.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BORK SPEED AHEAD

Top Bottom