• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Pagusas

Elden Member
This game is a great example of why we need HDR broadcast to take off. So much range lost in the Lions jersey due to the compressed range.

PGz20MY.gif

Goldberg+jackhammers+Brock+Lesnar.gif

tmdorsey

This game is a great example of why we need HDR broadcast to take off. So much range lost in the Lions jersey due to the compressed range.

Nah, it's not something HDR would fix necessarily. I've noticed that NBC Sports have their whites calibrated too hot on their football broadcasts.

The way Zenner runs, you get the sense that he's not propelling himself forward so much as he is propelling the rest of the earth in the opposite direction.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This has strong potential to be the worst playoffs we've seen at least in the 2010s

You won't agree but the year the Ravens won wasn't spectacular I think

At least that was the Super Bowl that in retrospect reminded me most of the weird Bucs vs Raiders bowl

yuraya

Glad that first game was over. What a shit way to start the playoff weekend.

This game should be good. Would love to see the Lions pull this off but not getting my hopes up.

Top Bottom