• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Bread

Banned
dWOGZEF.gif

giphy.gif

Zeke

Saw bits and pieces of the raiders game, congrats mech! Your Texans are doing it. Haven't seen much of this one yet. I walked in room and heard collinsworth say the lions are killing themselves. Have they really been that bad?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Boldin is a vet he wouldn't act out like that for no reason. Fuck the Seahawks

Seattle is playing with Kam Chancellor essentially playing as a LB in the box. Seattle DBs handling our WRs, Marvin Jones, Golden Tate at the line. They're getting no separation

I mean I'm all for plays that destroy the dreams of pat's fans but I still think the best catch of all time was the immaculate reception

Or Holmes in the back of the end zone with his tiptoes in bounds. Or Swann being tackled while the ball hovers in the air against the Cowboys and he still catches it. Or Brown pinning the ball against his helmet on 3rd and 19 against the Ratbirds.

Plus anything that helped defeat the Trumpriots must be considered a catch that saves humanity from eternal darkness.

I've seen all I need to see in this game.

Execution has to be picture perfect in all three phases if you want to win in Seattle.

And the Lions' execution has been...far from that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Saw bits and pieces of the raiders game, congrats mech! Your Texans are doing it. Haven't seen much of this one yet. I walked in room and heard collinsworth say the lions are killing themselves. Have they really been that bad?

Killing themselves?

Eh

Been a pretty sloppy game all around until these last two Seahawk possessions

Top Bottom