• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
I need another invite. Playing with my old boys now.
20jdw9.jpg

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
You got yours in 13 less games though. :)
This just means I'll have to play more aggressive now ;)

AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

@Vis Ill probably hop on soon, I've been studying for finals but I'm due for a break

edit: I forgot its Sunday so I probably won't be on at all ;_;

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Milly79 said:
How come the Preds fans haven't played a game together?
i probably havent played in 3 or 4 months. i just like to pop in and annoy marvie occasionally.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight Viz, Swim, Dok, and Schuey. The swimcannon was loaded and firing tonight and it wasn't even the playoffs. :D

zsswimmer

Poor manchot, gets disconnected immediately after waiting for us in the lobby, waits thru the game, and then everyone ends up quitting :(

<3 Manchot

gg's tonight yall, besides those unlucky Winnipeg Jets' games at the beginning we did what we normally do, kick ass and take names. Sorry Manch, although I did message you way earlier but you didn't get back to me for like 2 or 3 games.

Saved this beauty from tonight, Dok with the great sneaky backdoor cut and the awesome vision and patience of me, myself and I to deliver him the OT GWG on a silver platter

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/75537868

zsswimmer said:
Poor manchot, gets disconnected immediately after waiting for us in the lobby, waits thru the game, and then everyone ends up quitting :(

<3 Manchot

Thanks swim :'( Go reliable EA servers.

TheVisualizer said:
gg's tonight yall, besides those unlucky Winnipeg Jets' games at the beginning we did what we normally do, kick ass and take names. Sorry Manch, although I did message you way earlier but you didn't get back to me for like 2 or 3 games.

Saved this beauty from tonight, Dok with the great sneaky backdoor cut and the awesome vision and patience of me, myself and I to deliver him the OT GWG on a silver platter

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/75537868

Ya, I know.

Revenant

I'll be on in a bit I'm guessing, hopefully within the hour.

not sure where my mic is right now though, just got back from college so my shit is all over the place.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
I'll be on in a bit I'm guessing, hopefully within the hour.

not sure where my mic is right now though, just got back from college so my shit is all over the place.
You're.....on right now?

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
You're.....on right now?

I am, but the TV is on VS. my 360 is in the living room because of the wi-fi and big ass HD TV and my dad is watching it, can't move it anywhere else in the house and get on XBL unfortunately.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
I am, but the TV is on VS. my 360 is in the living room because of the wi-fi and big ass HD TV and my dad is watching it, can't move it anywhere else in the house and get on XBL unfortunately.
Just kick your dad's ass. You're big enough.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Just kick your dad's ass. You're big enough.

I may just have to, I mean EASHL is pretty important, girlfriend also wants to come over a little later but I'd like to get a game or two in so hopefully I can delay her long enough..

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
I may just have to, I mean EASHL is pretty important, girlfriend also wants to come over a little later but I'd like to get a game or two in so hopefully I can delay her long enough..
Just tell her there's a late night shoe sale and she'll be out of your hair for hours.

Top Bottom