• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
you must have just missed me and swim, we played 2 or 3 games, lost them all. Faced some legendary QC glitchers who scored 5 goals on like 6 shots, they had great variety with their glitch goals. Then I blew 1 game by calling for the puck from the goalie in a 2-2 game, ill let you guess what happened next...

fuck playing 2's the A.I. is so incompetent and it's so easy to get exploit goals off, I'm not playing another 2v2 game again this year
;_;

Weekday Warriors

RIP

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
it was a good run... I think... yeah it was :)
My playing time just decreased ten fold...

But luckily summer is around the corner which most likely means being able to play at night again! \o/

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
you must have just missed me and swim, we played 2 or 3 games, lost them all. Faced some legendary QC glitchers who scored 5 goals on like 6 shots, they had great variety with their glitch goals. Then I blew 1 game by calling for the puck from the goalie in a 2-2 game, ill let you guess what happened next...

fuck playing 2's the A.I. is so incompetent and it's so easy to get exploit goals off, I'm not playing another 2v2 game again this year
Now you know why I pretty much gave up 2s a LONG time ago.

Revenant

Sorry I kind of disappeared after that first night, finals week here so I've been busy. I had a lot of fun playing so hopefully I'll be on more after this weekend.

I feel my skillset of missing point blank shots and getting steamrolled before i pass the puck will benefit all of us well.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:
And by awhile I probably mean one day, I love playing with you guys <3

But yeah that was a shitty afternoon
We won the game you left during, I got the OT winner. We won the next one too, it sucked but we made a great comeback and Viz had a huge tying goal during the final 2 mins of the game, won that one in OT too. Lost the next one in OT

Marvie_3

Banned
Way to stop playing right as I hopped on NHL, jerkfaces. :(

I'm gonna go take a nap, go to the liquor store, then I'll be back on.

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
We won the game you left during, I got the OT winner. We won the next one too, it sucked but we made a great comeback and Viz had a huge tying goal during the final 2 mins of the game, won that one in OT too. Lost the next one in OT
Sounds like my sacrifice wasn't in vain

gg's earlier, well not really...

Noz AKA "Mr. OT", had 2 nice OT winners to almost offset the frustration in all the other games. Don't worry swim, shit happens. I did notice that you aren't playing as physical as you used to, poke checking a lot ain't you. I wanna see old swim putting mofo's on their asses when you comeback.

Dok had some solid D in all the games until he threw the last game when we played the team with Maple Leafs jerseys. Traitorous dog!

Milly seemed a little off, but it didn't help that one of his 2 games we played those dudes from Finland that lagged us to death.

Oh yeah, Lord Odadjian can't be trusted. He told me he was gonna play today then he backed out. He shall from now on be referred to in this thread as "Liar Odadjian" and I also vote that we throw him off the team for his malicious backstabbing of me this afternoon :)

I'll prob be on later, holla

RS4-

Lol lords new name. I'll get on later, not sure if I'll bother with the boxing match.

GGs today, some bullshit going on in all that we played.

Should we start going for one timers off the draw again here and there?

RS4- said:
Lol lords new name. I'll get on later, not sure if I'll bother with the boxing match.

GGs today, some bullshit going on in all that we played.

Should we start going for one timers off the draw again here and there?

I haven't been having as much luck winning faceoffs clean and back fast enough in the offensive zone. If we have 2 human defenseman we can try a few, but with just 1 human if you whiff and the game decides to not let you connect its going the other way for an easy breakaway goal.

What we really need to do is try to setup the d-man with those windup one-timers when we get some time in the offensive zone.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
gg's earlier, well not really...

Noz AKA "Mr. OT", had 2 nice OT winners to almost offset the frustration in all the other games.
I think that's the first and only time me aimlessly circling around trying to get setup/open has actually worked. Loved your drop pass, I was so stoked it finally worked. It was kinda weak we weren't able to get other people scoring those games, though your tying goal was huge. Seemed like my turnovers were more lethal than usual, I couldn't believe I didn't have the puck after flooring that guy in our own end who lead to a goal. So fucking stupid.

Milly79

Everything felt off. I need to restart my router basically every time I get online with P2P connections because my dad bogs it down uploading shit to eBay all the time.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Oh yeah, Lord Odadjian can't be trusted. He told me he was gonna play today then he backed out. He shall from now on be referred to in this thread as "Liar Odadjian" and I also vote that we throw him off the team for his malicious backstabbing of me this afternoon :)
So does this mean the punishment for your repeated desertion is castration?

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
i have already been punished enough with having to realize that I'll never be as awesome as you or design jerseys as awesome as yours
I think this is what you meant to say to me. :)

bardia

Good games tonight, that 3rd match was absolute bullshit, fucking CPU ruins my clear around the boards and we get scored on :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
:lol so true. If it's going to be that broken, I wish they'd just implement a between the legs shot.
I'd rather not have anymore ridiculous shit in this series than there already is.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Fuck you for editing. It's more fun, especially when drunk. You and I both know that. I was laughing at shit that wasnt :lol worthy.
Yeah but that's because that garbage was happening in our favor. If that goal had happened against us, I may have gone outside and killed a moose with my bare hands.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah but that's because that garbage was happening in our favor. If that goal had happened against us, I may have gone outside and killed a moose with my bare hands.
You don't live in Canada.

Top Bottom