• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce said:
That was like the first game I wasn't slightly lagged too. So lame

Haha, was it? I just like when you said something along the lines of "Greetings friends" and a second later marvie when cursing about something. Pretty nice timing.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Sweet setups in that last game Manch. Now just to get you scoring some.

MAN FUCK THOSE LOSERS IM A HUGE PRICK

Nozdeuce

Montresor said:
So were the playoffs glitched?
Yup

eIMSE.jpg

happened to the EA servers

Marvie_3

Banned
yodathesoda said:
Is that why my team that was 28-20-2 this month missed the Playoffs for the first time ever?
Or are we a gaggle of dipshits?
28-20-2? Scrubs. :lol

they were glitched. We "missed" them too

yodathesoda said:
Fucked up. And our record is a testament to drunk goaltending.
Victoria Cougars.. challenge us.

you and your peons you call a team have a lot of nerve "challenging" us, don't you know we are the '1' time Amateur Playoff Champs, don't bite off more than you can chew, chief... :)

Marvie_3

Banned
5-2 on the night despite us all playing like shit. We didn't really have any sort of rhythm anywhere.

I'm getting really sick of some teams and their high-percentage shots.....

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
5-2 on the night despite us all playing like shit. We didn't really have any sort of rhythm anywhere.

I'm getting really sick of some teams and their high-percentage shots.....
And I missed 2 to 3 penalty shots. I thought it was funny the game where I had my 3 goals Viz kept passing to me a shitload. Was I really that open or did you just not want to go up ice?

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
And I missed 2 to 3 penalty shots. I thought it was funny the game where I had my 3 goals Viz kept passing to me a shitload. Was I really that open or did you just not want to go up ice?
Viz not wanting to go up the ice?? Psssht. :)

Marvie_3 said:
Viz not wanting to go up the ice?? Psssht. :)

hey I have a reputation to uphold, it wouldn't be the same if I didn't try to force my way up the ice with 500 dekes everytime and turn the puck over, right Milly?

to honestly answer Noz's question I was trying to hang back more last night, I figured you and Marvie and later the 3 of you when Milly joined would be more than enough offense. I just didn't want to get caught out of position too many times as the only d-man. And the 2nd part of the answer, yes you were open more than anyone else Noz, I generally look up the ice and pick the best option trying to make sure I don't get baited into a pass interception or pass someone the puck in a bad situation, you just happened to be in good positions most of the time.

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
hey I have a reputation to uphold, it wouldn't be the same if I didn't try to force my way up the ice with 500 dekes everytime and turn the puck over, right Milly?

to honestly answer Noz's question I was trying to hang back more last night, I figured you and Marvie and later the 3 of you when Milly joined would be more than enough offense. I just didn't want to get caught out of position too many times as the only d-man. And the 2nd part of the answer, yes you were open more than anyone else Noz, I generally look up the ice and pick the best option trying to make sure I don't get baited into a pass interception or pass someone the puck in a bad situation, you just happened to be in good positions most of the time.
Well that's never happening again. I was just sort of curious, since I'm not usually open to your liking that often.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm using this post to call out the players that haven't played in awhile. Seems like it's really only been me, Noz, Viz with the occasional manchot and milly(when he's not whoring it up with other clubs). It'd be really great to get some of you back playing again.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I'm using this post to call out the players that haven't played in awhile. Seems like it's really only been me, Noz, Viz with the occasional manchot and milly(when he's not whoring it up with other clubs). It'd be really great to get some of you back playing again.
Well I'm out for tonight, gonna pack up and try to start the 9th for the Jays

Nozdeuce said:
Well that's never happening again. I was just sort of curious, since I'm not usually open to your liking that often.
I like how you always make it seem like I'm unhappy with your play, like you have an inferiority complex around me or something. You are alright in my book...for someone that drinks milk out of a bag

sefskillz said:
im holding out for when tabris starts playing with us
I have begun preparing my retirement papers...again

Nozdeuce said:
Well I'm out for tonight, gonna pack up and try to start the 9th for the Jays
I'm going to need to break out my Canadian Rosetta Stone CD to figure out what the hell that means...

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
I like how you always make it seem like I'm unhappy with your play, like you have an inferiority complex around me or something. You are alright in my book...for someone that drinks milk out of a bag
Not at all, it just really wont happen again. I try to get open every time, just for that game it worked a lot better than normal. You're just really mindful of your passes (i'm not) and that's great. So I try to get open and then when that doesn't work try to keep from getting in your way as you go up and cut in. I'm all good, I was just surprised by how often you ended up feeding me.

TheVisualizer said:
I'm going to need to break out my Canadian Rosetta Stone CD to figure out what the hell that means...
Means the Blue Jays are getting pounded so bad I'd be to not only make the 5 hour road trip, but would also be graciously welcomed to pitch in the final inning

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Means the Blue Jays are getting pounded so bad I'd be to not only make the 5 hour road trip, but would also be graciously welcomed to pitch in the final inning
You could fill in for Papelbon too if you want.

Nozdeuce said:
Not at all, it just really wont happen again. I try to get open every time, just for that game it worked a lot better than normal. You're just really mindful of your passes (i'm not) and that's great. So I try to get open and then when that doesn't work try to keep from getting in your way as you go up and cut in. I'm all good, I was just surprised by how often you ended up feeding me.

With how they usually play, 13-7 actually isn't too bad...

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You could fill in for Papelbon too if you want.
Sweet. I'll read Pitching: For Dummies on the mound between throws and could still be faster than he is

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
With how they usually play, 13-7 actually isn't too bad...
Prior to tonight they actually had a run differential of +27, but their starter getting pulled in the 1st inning is pretty fucking brutal. Fielding during the 3 innings i survived was atrocious. But yeah it's good that people who aren't Bautista managed to score runs

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Are people playing right now? I kind of don't want to play to watch all the sedin diving. lol
I'll play if we can get a 3rd

Nozdeuce said:
Sweet. I'll read Pitching: For Dummies on the mound between throws and could still be faster than he is

Prior to tonight they actually had a run differential of +27, but their starter getting pulled in the 1st inning is pretty fucking brutal. Fielding during the 3 innings i survived was atrocious. But yeah it's good that people who aren't Bautista managed to score runs

I'll play if we can get a 3rd

:lol Bautista is the only reason we won any games last year. Has our starters been playing pretty well then? The few games I've watched we've lost like 8-3 and shit. :(

Nozdeuce

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol Bautista is the only reason we won any games last year. Has our starters been playing pretty well then? The few games I've watched we've lost like 8-3 and shit. :(
They've been pretty inconsistent, ranging from bursts of greatness to should-be-homeless. Like Morrow has been pretty cool, and then got plowed last night, and Drabek got pulled 2 outs into the game tonight sooo..yeah. I'm fearful of everyone in the bullpen.

Marvie_3 said:
WHO THE FUCK IS SAS55510 ON XBOX LIVE?

Dunno got a friends request from him. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't some new person for the club or someone changing their tag.

Nozdeuce said:
They've been pretty inconsistent, ranging from bursts of greatness to should-be-homeless. Like Morrow has been pretty cool, and then got plowed last night, and Drabek got pulled 2 outs into the game tonight sooo..yeah. I'm fearful of everyone in the bullpen.

Bah, that's pretty much exactly like last year then. Pitching has been inconsistent as fuck for a while now. Even Romero is only 5-4 which is disappointing.

They comeback begins Noz! 13-9 now!

Milly79

I didn't think we played that bad last night, Marv. Sure it wasn't a good, but overall it wasn't bad.

And my schedule is changing drastically. I doubt I will be able to play much anymore, cause I have to sleep when you chodes usually play. 4am shifts, here we go!

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
I didn't think we played that bad last night, Marv. Sure it wasn't a good, but overall it wasn't bad.

And my schedule is changing drastically. I doubt I will be able to play much anymore, cause I have to sleep when you chodes usually play. 4am shifts, here we go!
Get a better job instead of working at Piggly Wiggly?

congrats Marvie on holding this bunch of misfits together this long.

I'm still going to need to fit another retirement in before September... I have a reputation to live up to you know, can't have B1g C0untry M1lly leaving the club and coming back more than me

Top Bottom