• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Revenant

hopefully I could join in sometime soon. between work and my gf right now I don't have much time for EASHL.

I assume you're rank #1 by now of course.

gg's tonight, nice to see clubs being innovative with the glitches as they froze the game and sounded an alarm to try to get a dnf win in that last one...

Manchot you played some good ass hockey tonight, def a big improvement from just a month ago, you are finally figuring out how to work without the puck in the offensive zone and as a result are finding the net more, nice goals tonight

TheVisualizer said:
gg's tonight, nice to see clubs being innovative with the glitches as they froze the game and sounded an alarm to try to get a dnf win in that last one...

Manchot you played some good ass hockey tonight, def a big improvement from just a month ago, you are finally figuring out how to work without the puck in the offensive zone and as a result are finding the net more, nice goals tonight
I gotta pass more though. I'm so used to shooting since, offline at least, goalies are sloppy with the rebounds when you shoot wide angle so I'm used to getting a shot off there to cause whoever is in front of the net to get an open net goal. Doesn't seem like they do it as much online anymore. I think the stat boosts are helping me now too. 2 or 3 weeks ago I won the cup offline with my be a pro and unlocked a bunch of boosts and slots which seems to be helping also.

Milly79 said:
Manchot did what? Oh god. World is ending. :]

:lol I already told them tonight to ever expect me to play like that again. I'm not really sure how I got any of those goals.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
hopefully I could join in sometime soon. between work and my gf right now I don't have much time for EASHL.

I assume you're rank #1 by now of course.
We're about #1000 again. Would have been higher if those scrubs hadn't glitched out that last game.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I gotta pass more though. I'm so used to shooting since, offline at least, goalies are sloppy with the rebounds when you shoot wide angle so I'm used to getting a shot off there to cause whoever is in front of the net to get an open net goal. Doesn't seem like they do it as much online anymore. I think the stat boosts are helping me now too. 2 or 3 weeks ago I won the cup offline with my be a pro and unlocked a bunch of boosts and slots which seems to be helping also.

one thing you and noz need to do more is look for those crossing passes. We missed a few goals tonight because some bad angle shots were taken instead of sliding the puck across.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol I already told them tonight to ever expect me to play like that again. I'm not really sure how I got any of those goals.
You got those goals because of my sweet passes. :D

ill play tonight, you guys are gonna need a defenseman if you want to win, and since most of the other d-men have deserted us you will have to settle for me...

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
ill play tonight, you guys are gonna need a defenseman if you want to win, and since most of the other d-men have deserted us you will have to settle for me...
So you're playing forward? :)

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
i wish, besides schuey's one appearance I don't think I've seen another d-man for a whole month...

i got your joke btw
Someone called for a dman?
brow.gif

JK I still don't have an xbox :D, hopefully soon....
yahoo_69.gif

now that the Stanley Cup has been awarded I'm thinking about hanging my EASHL skates up for the year and taking a couple months away from the game to recharge the old batteries since NHL12 hasn't exactly got me excited with what they have shown, then at least I'll have a reason to play in September...

it's been a fun year despite the game constantly screwing us. Thanks for letting me on the team Marvie and using all of my awesome jersey ideas. I've enjoyed everyone's company over the past year or so, hopefully everybody decides to waste their money on NHL12 and we can do it again in September.

If anyone wants to play any other games, hit me up in the meantime.

Montresor

Thanks for accepting the request Marvie. I apologize tons for being such a no-show in the past month, and I fully expect and accept you booting me off if I continue to be a no-show.

It's partly because lately I'm waaaay more into versus than be-a-pro, and mostly because I've just been big into other games lately.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
now that the Stanley Cup has been awarded I'm thinking about hanging my EASHL skates up for the year and taking a couple months away from the game to recharge the old batteries since NHL12 hasn't exactly got me excited with what they have shown, then at least I'll have a reason to play in September...

it's been a fun year despite the game constantly screwing us. Thanks for letting me on the team Marvie and using all of my awesome jersey ideas. I've enjoyed everyone's company over the past year or so, hopefully everybody decides to waste their money on NHL12 and we can do it again in September.

No you aren't. Quit being a Sedin.

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:

Hey wtf, I'm about to order my new xbox within the next couple of days... you could at least wait to quit until after my re-union match ;)

I seriously don't even take posts from Vis like that seriously anymore. It's like foreplay with him. I'd play tonight but I'm too busy watching the riots. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Fuck Viz if we've got Swim. :/
:lol No. They're the Keith & Seabrook of our operation.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
<3 You, me, and House still have to play battlefield together. Speaking of which, I wonder where House has been.
I think he sold his copy of the game.

If you're playing BF on 360, I WANT IN. I suck though. :(

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Nooooo Viz!!!

Yay Swim!!!

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
<3 You, me, and House still have to play battlefield together. Speaking of which, I wonder where House has been.
I'm going to be mildly depressed by the BF3 console unveiling on Fallon tonight. Although I don't even really care about the graphics anyway, BC2 360 is good enough for me, so it's awkward.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Nooooo Viz!!!

Yay Swim!!!

I'm going to be mildly depressed by the BF3 console unveiling on Fallon tonight. Although I don't even really care about the graphics anyway, BC2 360 is good enough for me, so it's awkward.
I'd be mildly depressed if I had to watch Jimmy Fallon too.

Top Bottom