• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
congrats Marvie on holding this bunch of misfits together this long.

I'm still going to need to fit another retirement in before September... I have a reputation to live up to you know, can't have B1g C0untry M1lly leaving the club and coming back more than me
Last year's group was more of a misfit group. An alcoholic, a guido, a racist, a stoner, a rapist, and a guy whose job involves throat punching people.

Milly79 said:
>.>

Scratch that, I'm having a huge country orgy with farm animals and Jack Daniels.

I can't play, really.
I'm sure you'll see sef there. Say hi for me.

Marvie_3 said:
Last year's group was more of a misfit group. An alcoholic, a guido, a racist, a stoner, a rapist, and a guy whose job involves throat punching people.

that's really not that impressive, pretty much everyone I've ever met from New Jersey is all of the above combined

Nozdeuce said:
With diminishing returns like that there won't be anyone for nhl12

I thought our personnel situation had improved according to what Marvie said, at least we don't have any "known" rapists on the team anymore...

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
is there anyone who doesnt have plans on attending this animal orgy in Tennessee that wants to play some nhl?
Post of the thread

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hahaha so true. I was speaking more in a joking manner but Philly is a pretty big cesspool too.

yeah most of Philly is shitty, but most of the people are good people, unlike Jersey, where they all have major issues. North Jersey people think they are New Yorkers, Central Jersey people are creepy country types and South Jersey people act exactly like those kids from that Jersey Shore show that swim likes so much...

anyway, back on-topic gg's tonight, glad to see the search party I sent out weeks ago found SCHUEY and forced him to play a couple games with us

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
anyway, back on-topic gg's tonight, glad to see the search party I sent out weeks ago found SCHUEY and forced him to play a couple games with us
Good lord thank you for scoring. I was really out of it during that last game.

TheVisualizer said:
yeah most of Philly is shitty, but most of the people are good people, unlike Jersey, where they all have major issues. North Jersey people think they are New Yorkers, Central Jersey people are creepy country types and South Jersey people act exactly like those kids from that Jersey Shore show that swim likes so much...

It's still funny when I see other people from NJ who on their application said they worked in the NYC area. :lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
TheVisualizer said:

Good games tonight. It is good to drag me away from whatever games I have been playing of late. LA Noire sucked up a lot of my gaming time in the last few weeks.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
So they act like laserbot?

SCHUEY F1 said:
LA Noire sucked
Fixed. :)

Good having you back though. You seem to cut to the slot whenever I'm looking to pass it there. :D

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:

Hey I don't like those people, I like watching them ;). It's an entertaining show I have to admit.... DONT HATE

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Are they any good still? I remember stop playing them when Empires came out I think? I didn't like the empires games.
They're getting a lot better. Empires would be more entertaining if there were actually strategy involved in the Empires mode.

SCHUEY F1 said:
I have played a lot of games and thankfully not one of them has been a Dynasty Warriors game ;)
Why must you hurt? :(

Montresor

I'm trading in NHL 11 today or tomorrow. It was great fun playing with you guys. I just have no desire to pop in the game anymore. D=

Marvie_3

Banned
Montresor said:
I'm trading in NHL 11 today or tomorrow. It was great fun playing with you guys. I just have no desire to pop in the game anymore. D=
Sorry to lose you man. Hopefully you'll be back for NHL 12?

Montresor

Trade in value is only 15 dollars.... No thanks! I'm keeping it.

I left the club lol anticipating I'd get rid of the game forever. If you invite me again that would be swell (though lately I dont play that much anyway, if at all).

Marvie_3

Banned
Montresor said:

I left the club lol anticipating I'd get rid of the game forever. If you invite me again that would be swell (though lately I dont play that much anyway, if at all).
I have to keep it because Toews is on the cover. haha

Sent you an invite.

Montresor said:

Why don't you play with us anymore? Do you hate us? :(

Marvie_3 said:
Anyone know who QsR x Bronx is? Got a join request from them.

im 99% sure he was on 1 of the teams we beat last time we played, probably once of those scumbags that jump from team to team to boost their stats like Milly :)

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
im 99% sure he was on 1 of the teams we beat last time we played, probably once of those scumbags that jump from team to team to boost their stats like Milly :)
There's a video out that shows how you'll be able to use your DEFENSIVE PROWESS in front of the net. It's against Crosby so it's pretty unrealistic seeing as he stays on his feet after he gets touched.

If Milly is looking to boost his stats, why the hell would he join our team? :lol

Marvie_3 said:
There's a video out that shows how you'll be able to use your DEFENSIVE PROWESS in front of the net. It's against Crosby so it's pretty unrealistic seeing as he stays on his feet after he gets touched.

If Milly is looking to boost his stats, why the hell would he join our team? :lol

hey man you take that back were a l33t team in EASHL, I got dirty danglez & snipez ova here!

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
There should be a team record somewhere for failed dekes in a game. :lol

There should be a team record somewhere for loser that gets body checked to the ice the most times in a game because he doesn't know how to deke...

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
There should be a team record somewhere for loser that gets body checked to the ice the most times in a game because he doesn't know how to deke...
9r0kk6.jpg

Top Bottom