• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3 said:
I don't remember what happened.

And I'm at work. It's against the law to be in a good mood here.

I was rushing back to the net the goalie dove out to play it and I guess he dove out far enough where he's automatically going to play it even if you don't call for it. I've never seen the goalie dive out like that when no one was close besides me and I was rushing back to pick up the loose puck. Just a weird and sucky way to end the game.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I was rushing back to the net the goalie dove out to play it and I guess he dove out far enough where he's automatically going to play it even if you don't call for it. I've never seen the goalie dive out like that when no one was close besides me and I was rushing back to pick up the loose puck. Just a weird and sucky way to end the game.
Oh yeah. I hope EA fixes that auto-play-the-puck shit from the goalies. That crap almost gets us burned a lot.

They need to fix rebounds too.

Marvie_3 said:
Oh yeah. I hope EA fixes that auto-play-the-puck shit from the goalies. That crap almost gets us burned a lot.

They need to fix rebounds too.

Those rebounds were RIDICULOUS last night. They literally made it like all the way to the blue line. It's so exaggerated sometimes.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Those rebounds were RIDICULOUS last night. They literally made it like all the way to the blue line. It's so exaggerated sometimes.
Any goalie with half a fucking brain kicks those to the corner, not out to the opposite side. That's one of the first things you learn as a goalie. Of course this is EA, so of course it won't make any sense.

I'm still afraid of the amount of new glitches I'm sure there will be now that you can interact with more stuff in NHL 12. I can only see more bullshit goals coming out of it, not less.

zsswimmer

drill-2-5-24-2011.jpg

drill-3b-5-24-2011.jpg

Hey look, the coach actually says something other than 'Keep putting that puck in the net' 0.0 (and still looks overly simplified)

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I'm still afraid of the amount of new glitches I'm sure there will be now that you can interact with more stuff in NHL 12. I can only see more bullshit goals coming out of it, not less.
I'm not even afraid anymore because it wouldn't be a new NHL game if there weren't new glitches. I know I'm going to get stung but every year I keep sticking my wang in the beehive.

zsswimmer said:
Hey look, the coach actually says something other than 'Keep putting that puck in the net' 0.0 (and still looks overly simplified)
Hey look, the same shitty Create A Player faces. :/

Milly79

Guys, it's just a game. I know I get pissed off a lot, too, but the good comes with the bad. We can do anything they can and all the bullshit that goes in against us, goes in for us too. I swear if we have the right team on and are all on our game, we can beat the best of them.

And Viz, I love ya man, but you gotta cut out the 500 dekes. It works very little.

Marvie_3

Banned
I brought one of my controllers to work with me because all my tools are here. Gonna take out the A button. Goodbye flagpole celebration. :(

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I'm not even afraid anymore because it wouldn't be a new NHL game if there weren't new glitches. I know I'm going to get stung but every year I keep sticking my wang in the beehive.

Hey look, the same shitty Create A Player faces. :/
You mean you get tired of the 6'9" black guy with blonde facial hair? :lol

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:
You mean you get tired of the 6'9" black guy with blonde facial hair? :lol
Racists, I don't see color.

doesn't help identifying the french

RS4-

Oh fuck, if I knew Milly was from MI, I would have asked him to grab some PC parts for me and I would have bought him a good Maple Leaf drink in Toronto.

Assuming he's here in the greatest hockey town in the world.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
Oh fuck, if I knew Milly was from MI, I would have asked him to grab some PC parts for me and I would have bought him a good Maple Leaf drink in Toronto.

Assuming he's here in the greatest hockey town in the world.
Minneapolis is in Canada now? ;)

Marvie_3 said:
So what's going on with the playoffs? Who's in? Who's out? Does tomorrow night work better for everyone?

i dont want to play but if someone doesnt show or you need an extra man ill more than likely be around, just msg me on live or post in here

Montresor

I would prefer not to play in the playoffs this month because I've been playing really badly lately). If you absolutely need me then I'm there though.

In either case, I want to hitch on your practice (if you guys are doing one before playoff matches) so I can whore a little bit of the practice achievement, lol.

Marvie_3

Banned
I....think they changed the playoff format? It says we didn't qualify and doesn't even give us the option of playing playoff games. Anyone know what's going on with it?

Marvie_3 said:
I....think they changed the playoff format? It says we didn't qualify and doesn't even give us the option of playing playoff games. Anyone know what's going on with it?

we sucked so bad the last week or so that they did us a favor...

Montresor said:
I would prefer not to play in the playoffs this month because I've been playing really badly lately). If you absolutely need me then I'm there though.

In either case, I want to hitch on your practice (if you guys are doing one before playoff matches) so I can whore a little bit of the practice achievement, lol.

thought you told me you weren't an achievement whore... :)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I blame Noz, it wasn't until he started talking that we collapsed. He shouldn't be allowed to use his mic.
That was like the first game I wasn't slightly lagged too. So lame

Top Bottom