• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
sorry gang, my internet was being fucking retarded. disconnected me then was insanely slow all night.

MacAttack

This game is going to shit. We have a small team with usually 3 forwards online. Its ridiculous how often the computer defenseman are abused when they get left alone.

I hope next year they allow us to join multiple clubs. Id love to be able to join up with you guys but could never leave my original team.

You guys are on 360, right?

Marvie_3

Banned
MacAttack said:
This game is going to shit. We have a small team with usually 3 forwards online. Its ridiculous how often the computer defenseman are abused when they get left alone.

I hope next year they allow us to join multiple clubs. Id love to be able to join up with you guys but could never leave my original team.

You guys are on 360, right?
Maybe you should change that and join us. :D

And yes, we're on 360. GAF has tried PS3 teams the two years before this one but they never last more than a couple weeks.

MacAttack

Blood is thicker than water and all that jazz.

Would it be such a bad thing to allow people on multiple clubs?

Also is the thread were we talk about NHL 12 news? I missed most of E3
guess why...lol
and am eager to find out as much as possible about the new game.

MacAttack

Yeah, we get matched up against QC players all the time so I bet some of my friends from Montreal know us. It really helps my love affair with Montreal fans having to deal with their shenanigans online.

Milly79

QC players

haha_oh_wow.jpg

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hey Marvie, what 3DS did you enjoy so far? I know you were getting samurai warriors, Pro Evo, etc. a couple months ago. Are any of them good?
Ghost Recon is a pretty solid srpg if you're into that sorda thing, class based, limited level up/unlockables system. It's got guns, cover and verticality to it, so it's mostly about outmaneuvering the enemy.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hey Marvie, what 3DS did you enjoy so far? I know you were getting samurai warriors, Pro Evo, etc. a couple months ago. Are any of them good?
Never picked up Pro Evo, but Samurai Warriors is really good if you're into the Musou games. OoT:3D is an absolute must though. Raymad 3D is pretty good as well but there's a lot of ghosting and you have to keep the 3D way down.

Marvie_3 said:
Never picked up Pro Evo, but Samurai Warriors is really good if you're into the Musou games. OoT:3D is an absolute must though. Raymad 3D is pretty good as well but there's a lot of ghosting and you have to keep the 3D way down.

Nice. Ya, the only reason I was even looking at it today before I ordered it today was because of OoT:3D. My interest level was like zero before that. :lol I ordered that with Ghost Recon since everyone was praising that. I'm thinking of getting Rayman also then since a couple people now have said it was good. The reviews all bashed it though from the low scores so I was hesitant.

Giard

Hey Marvie, reporting to the thread as you've asked.
I won't be able to play until next week however, don't know if you want to add me now or wait a little.

My gamertag is LeGiard. I could use some help with stats and some strategies...I play D.

edit: I can't even join a single drop-in game to practice a little..."game session is no longer available", wtf?

Marvie_3

Banned
Giard said:
Hey Marvie, reporting to the thread as you've asked.
I won't be able to play until next week however, don't know if you want to add me now or wait a little.

My gamertag is LeGiard. I could use some help with stats and some strategies...I play D.
I sent you an invite and a FR on XBL. What's your jersey number and player name?

We can do some practices whenever you're ready to play with us. If your player is underpowered, playing a bunch of OTP games with your player will help you unlock new cards and stat points. When you're putting your stat points in, don't put anything into accelration or speed. They don't do anything. It's a total waste of points.

And since you're from QC, shouldn't you be a dangler forward who is a pro at glitch goals? ;)

Giard said:
edit: I can't even join a single drop-in game to practice a little..."game session is no longer available", wtf?
Drop in games are broken. It's easier to just go into the lobbies and hop in OTP games from there.

Giard

Marvie_3 said:
I sent you an invite and a FR on XBL. What's your jersey number and player name?
Nathaniel Giard, number 77

Marvie_3 said:
When you're putting your stat points in, don't put anything into accelration or speed. They don't do anything. It's a total waste of points.
Guess I'll reset my points then :p What should I put them in for the athletic category?

Marvie_3 said:
And since you're from QC, shouldn't you be a dangler forward who is a pro at glitch goals? ;)
I suck at dangling, but somehow I fare well on breakaways...as for glitch goals I hate them, I won't be doing them :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Drop in games are broken. It's easier to just go into the lobbies and hop in OTP games from there.
Gonna try that out soon, thanks.

Marvie_3

Banned
Giard said:
Nathaniel Giard, number 77
Got you added to the roster.

Giard said:
Guess I'll reset my points then :p What should I put them in for the athletic category?
Strength, balance, endurace, agility

Giard said:
I suck at dangling, but somehow I fare well on breakaways...as for glitch goals I hate them, I won't be doing them :lol
We usually don't cheese/glitch, except for Milly. If I wasn't so sure that guys mom is his sister, I'd say he was from QC.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Lol wtf. What do I cheese beside wrap around top shelf that I dont think I've scored on with you guys.
Your shortside deke, your pullback wrister, your stat point juicing, your lag spiking, etc.

I'm on to you and your games, Milly.

MacAttack

Plaoffs tonight, good like guys.

Marvie since you devalue speed maybe you can clear this up for me. Does the speed rating only effect you when you are carrying the puck?

I adjusted my guy to a lower speed rating and have been pretty happy with my latest build but Id say that Ive noticed the biggest difference on breakaways and trying to get across the blueline when carrying the puck.

Marvie_3

Banned
MacAttack said:
Plaoffs tonight, good like guys.
Thanks, even though I doubt we'll even play. Nobody fuckin shows up to play anymore.

MacAttack said:
Marvie since you devalue speed maybe you can clear this up for me. Does the speed rating only effect you when you are carrying the puck?

I adjusted my guy to a lower speed rating and have been pretty happy with my latest build but Id say that Ive noticed the biggest difference on breakaways and trying to get across the blueline when carrying the puck.
The main thing that affects your speed is the hustle button. Agility and endurance help too.

MacAttack

Marvie_3 said:
Your shitty team should join our shitty team to make one extra shitty team.

I don't think either of our shitty teams are prepared to let go of the shitstain of a legacy we are leaving behind.

This is why EA needs to allow people to at least have a secondary club.

Marvie_3

Banned
MacAttack said:
I don't think either of our shitty teams are prepared to let go of the shitstain of a legacy we are leaving behind.

This is why EA needs to allow people to at least have a secondary club.
Secondary clubs would just be a fuckin mess. People would set up dummy clubs and win trade and fuck everything up.

Top Bottom