• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
SCHUEY F1 said:
Maybe later tonight.
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg
k382aa.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight Schuey, Noz, and Millshit. 2 solid wins, 1 against a pure cheese team. We're back in the Top 1000 overall. Plus, I scored my goal of the year. :D

Oh, and Milly finally scored.

Milly79

I can't believe we only played 2 fucking games. Jesus guys, come on. :(

I guess it all makes sense now. You're all old shits and I'm young Rocky Top.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
I can't believe we only played 2 fucking games. Jesus guys, come on. :(

I guess it all makes sense now. You're all old shits and I'm young Rocky Top.
Well Viz was ignoring my messages and nobody else got until for almost an hour.

Milly79

Yeah, that sucked. I'm gonna try and nap tomorrow so I can play in the evening. I haven't been getting much sleep for these early AM shifts.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Yeah, that sucked. I'm gonna try and nap tomorrow so I can play in the evening. I haven't been getting much sleep for these early AM shifts.
I get off work at 4pm. Gonna sleep for a bit after that and I'm free any time after that.

Marvie_3 said:
Well Viz was ignoring my messages and nobody else got until for almost an hour.

i told you i was done with NHL11, i'm seriously serious about this serious matter of retirement this time, seriously...

I only ignored your messages last night because I was busy playing Red River online with my brother and you cant pause the game

Montresor

So you guys won the match I left. YAY.

And yes, sorry for that bit of nonsense. Leaving couldn't be helped, but I should've just left right away instead of going afk for a bit in that third.

Top Bottom