• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I haven't really wanted to play in quite a while, but I wouldn't be entirely against it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just got done putting in the playoff stats. We were fucking horrible with the puck tonight. Combined we had 40 giveaways and only 21 takeaways. Surprisingly, we were worse in the first game.

Big round of applause for swim for being the club's new all-time leader in giveaways! ;)

2z4lda9.jpg

Good to have you back though. You had a couple sweet goals.

I am down to play again. Just never pop in this thread here, so im here to say that i ca play sometime after 8pm PST during the week.

I'll just see if anyone in here is playing then.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hopefully we can get more games going next month. We only played 26 counting the playoffs the whole month of June. Doesn't help that half the team seemed to have quit in the last month. If we can't get things picked back up again, there's only 2 1/2 months until NHL 12 comes out. Hopefully thats enough time for Viz to compile a portfolio of some even shittier jerseys for us to use!

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Just got done putting in the playoff stats. We were fucking horrible with the puck tonight. Combined we had 40 giveaways and only 21 takeaways. Surprisingly, we were worse in the first game.

Big round of applause for swim for being the club's new all-time leader in giveaways! ;)

2z4lda9.jpg

Good to have you back though. You had a couple sweet goals.
Yes! Another record down.... ;)

Marvie_3 said:
Hopefully thats enough time for Viz to compile a portfolio of some even shittier jerseys for us to use!
hopefully they make at least some minor upgrades to the Create-A-Jersey, because even I "The Greatest NHL11 Jersey Creator of All-Time" have pretty much run out of ideas for the current system

Milly79 said:
Hopefully for Viz to even come back. Guys a bastard.
I hate you too, you Confederate Flag waving bastard...

zsswimmer said:
I think he sold his game
why did you have to go and break my turnover record swim, that's the one I cherished the most

I'm not coming back, I'm done until NHL12...

tumblr_l6z1chW5uQ1qaybm3.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Hopefully for Viz to even come back. Guys a bastard.
TheVisualizer said:
I hate you too, you Confederate Flag waving bastard...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

TheVisualizer said:
hopefully they make at least some minor upgrades to the Create-A-Jersey, because even I "The Greatest NHL11 Jersey Creator of All-Time" have pretty much run out of ideas for the current system
Don't worry, you'll find new ways to slap drab colors together. ;)

TheVisualizer said:
why did you have to go and break my turnover record swim, that's the one I cherished the most
It was only the all-time playoff turnover record. You still own the single game and career ones by a LARGE margin.

Hey marvie did you ever get NHL slapshot for wii? It's only $10 at bestbuy so I'm thinking of picking it up just because. Curious if you ever wound up playing it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hey marvie did you ever get NHL slapshot for wii? It's only $10 at bestbuy so I'm thinking of picking it up just because. Curious if you ever wound up playing it.
No I never did, but I'm going to now that it's $10.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Apparently I won't be getting it. Can't get it shipped and no store by me has it. Lame.
Good thing Best Buy where my sister lives has a ton. Mine will be here in a few days. :D

Marvie_3 said:
Good thing Best Buy where my sister lives has a ton. Mine will be here in a few days. :D
Hate you Marvie! :mad: So stupid they have a sale and like the 20 closest stores all have 0 inventory supposedly. Such bullshit.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hate you Marvie! :mad: So stupid they have a sale and like the 20 closest stores all have 0 inventory supposedly. Such bullshit.
Did you check the BB's in Philly? I hear that's why Jagr went there instead of Pittsburgh.

Top Bottom