• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Everyone was on. Marvie ignored me to play borderlands and I didn't bother messaging Noz since it was getting late. :(
I had plans to play Borderlands with my boss before I knew anyone was playing NHL.

I have to watch Louie tonight but I'll probably be on after that.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I was out playing shit at a friends place. Not gonna be home tonight either I'm afraid.

Marvie_3

Banned
kdok8w.jpg

Blinding

Um, hi there.

NHL 11 was the first game that really got me into the EASHL and the like, and I've been looking for some guys to play with, since Drop In games have gotten really old lately. I have my legend card, had 162 goals (33 on the powerplay, 20 shorthanded,) and 127 assists, making that 289 points in 171 games. I typically play center or right wing, but I can play anything besides goalie, so yeah, would love to run some games with you guys. Gamertag is Blindinggggg.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Marvie_3 said:
I'm never up at 8am when I've been drinking.
if im asleep past 8am, call an ambulance.

on another note, its really unfortunate fifa 12 comes out so soon after nhl 12.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
No, but seriously. What happened last night, Marv? 2 minutes turned into never. Noz and I were waiting.
Missed your message. You were already offline when I responded. By the time you hopped back on I was out of NHL mood.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
I was probably grabbing a beer and taking a piss.

Excuses... I invited you to a few parties and sent a message. There's no way you missed all that. It was at least a 20 minute span. Weren't you the one that wanted to play more? :D

Top Bottom