• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
KingHenrik30 said:
and honestly the passing FUCKING SUCKS. This game might be going back. Thank god I kept 10
Really? This game feels a million times better than 10. The passing system is almost a 'think ahead' passing system which I love. If you're using the classic controls that may have something to do with it.

Baio the Destroyer is 1-0 in fights.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
Marvie, I'm done my match. Uhh, how do you want to do this?
Shit, I'm in an OTP game now. :lol

How about 6:30EST, for anyone who's on, I'll set up a private GAF OTP room and we can all play there.

Fixed1979

Marvie_3 said:
Shit, I'm in an OTP game now. :lol

How about 6:30EST, for anyone who's on, I'll set up a private GAF OTP room and we can all play there.

I'll be home around then (assuming traffic isn't fucked), plan on playing for awhile.

Marvie_3

Banned
LiveWire said:
Got the game, signing on now...
I'll send you a club invite.

Baio the Conquerer is 2-0.

KingHenrik30 said:
I have to like jam down on the A button to get a decent pass
*cough*defaultcontrols*cough*

sefskillz said:
alright, so are we still doing the drafted teams or what? just got on with the game
Rosters are in the OP. I already sent you a club invite.

RS4-

Marvie_3 said:
I'll have an invite sent in a minute.

Setting the bar high already. 14 PIMs in one game. :D

You need a game misconduct now

Livewire, uhh check your hub in game while you're at the menu (EASHL, etc), I think that's pressing the right stick

Marvie_3

Banned
LiveWire said:
Hey Marvie where do I find the invite?
Just accepted your join request. i kept trying to send an invite to a gamertag named 'livewire' and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt go through. :lol

15 minutes til (hopefully) a GAF scrimmage game.

RS4-

God, I'm convinced that you have a cpu goalie and the opposing one is a human, yours is automatically terrible

Marvie_3

Banned
Should have invites out to everyone so far. If you don't have an invite yet, please post.

Everyone on Team 3 needs to add 'TerraRhythm' to their friends list. He's played with the GAF team for 2 years but he's banned so he can't post here.

RS4- said:
God, I'm convinced that you have a cpu goalie and the opposing one is a human, yours is automatically terrible
Our goalies are always terrible. Doesn't matter if it's AI, laserbot, or me.

Edit: Setting up the OTP lobby now. Password will be 'neogaf'

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
Why hasn't UPS sent my goddamn delivery confirmation text?

Also, default controls are boss, son. Use em.
Thats not the first time you've used boss, and it's not the last time I like the usage

RS4-

Room isn't available, you guys are probably in already

Just send a Live msg since I don't really notice the lame hub notifications

Marvie_3

Banned
gqQ13.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
KingHenrik30 said:
I am going to give it the old college try with the default controls but for now....
Classic :(
I heard they nerfed the shit out of the classic control scheme. May as well learn the default now. You're going to have to eventually. :lol

Seriously, just give the controls a try for a few games. It's MUCH easier if you set your view to be "always up" (or do they call it "prefer up"?) so that UP on the right stick is always shoot and the directions are always the same.

Trust me, the controls are a main thing of what has set this series apart--they are so good once you get used to them. Not FIFA, but still awesome.

Top Bottom