• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I just want to play some hockey, but I am not a fan of ice cream jerseys. How about black and gold or green and white and just focus on playing?

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hey Marvie, if I make a jersey offline can I just import it to the EA league online? I want to make the ice cream jerseys.
I'm not even sure how the custom jerseys work with EASHL yet.

DenogginizerOS said:
I just want to play some hockey, but I am not a fan of ice cream jerseys. How about black and gold or green and white and just focus on playing?
Aww....is someone not man enough to wear pink? ;)

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Trade him! Trade him I say!
I'll trade for him. In exchange, I want you to take away Alucard's image posting abilities.

I've decided on Team #2's jerseys, I'm going to pick up the game in a few minutes and I'll post the jerseys here when I have them made in about an hour... [cue suspense]

2 more ideas for our name, how about?

NotSureIfSerious
NotSureIfSerious.Gif

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Team 3 assemble! 3rd line fits my grinder no goal style anyway.

I should be home with the game around 5est

Marvie_3 said:
I'm not even sure how the custom jerseys work with EASHL yet.

Aww....is someone not man enough to wear pink? ;)

I'll trade for him. In exchange, I want you to take away Alucard's image posting abilities.

That deal's well below market value. :lol
:D

TheVisualizer said:
I've decided on Team #2's jerseys, I'm going to pick up the game in a few minutes and I'll post the jerseys here when I have them made in about an hour... [cue suspense]

2 more ideas for our name, how about?

NotSureIfSerious
NotSureIfSerious.Gif

Awful. I say go with a beaver name and logo.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fixed1979 said:
This. I'm a pretty big fan of beaver... ...
I had you pegged as a pussy man.

Yukes-1-1.jpg

Holy shit, hockey is out today? Man. Then how come Starcraft 2 still runs?

Assuming Amazon gets my package here this afternoon, I'll be on by 6PM PST. See you schmucks then--I've got a bottle of Macallan primed and ready.

Marvie_3

Banned
I should hopefully be home in 2 hours to get Teams 1 and 3 up and running. I forgot I had class tonight so I have to run to campus and turn in my paper and make up a fake death to get out of class. :lol

LiveWire

I'll be online to play a game right after work at 6PM Eastern, but I have to leave for a softball game around 7:15, so I won't be back on again until about 9:30 or so.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have a rescheduled playoff game tonight at 7pm. So I'll be online to play tonight by 11pm. Hopefully sooner but if we lose we'll be eliminated so some adult beverages maybe in order.

drumroll... here are the jerseys I have in mind for Team 2, I tried to go with a unique color scheme and still keep the jersey somewhat traditional (no ice creams)

I need feedback from my team on the jerseys, if you're not feeling the colors let me know what you want and also I need recommendations for a team name so I can get the team setup

frt-1.jpg

bck-1.jpg

top-1.jpg

RS4-

I'm fine with whatever you decide dude, I just want to destroy some people online.

I'll be on in a few minutes :lol

Whoever has MSN, PM me your name so I can add you, so I don't have to keep on checking GAF :D

DenogginizerOS said:
I like those Team 2 Jerseys. Thumbs up.

As far as a name, do you want the cat in the logo to be represented?

that's actually a beaver not a cat :D

name doesn't matter to me, we can pick from the beaver ones I listed yesterday or the ones Marvie has listed in the OP unless someone else has something in mind

RS4-

Godawful EA site, just trolling me; I can't even find a link to...link my new GT to my EA account :lol

edit - had to go to some backdoor link on the site just to find it. Jesus.

Marvie_3 said:
How about the 'NeoGAF Turds'?

gotta be a little more creative then that, maybe playing off the beaver thing, how about?

Blow The Dam GAF
or
GAF Dam Busters
or
GAF Sound The Alarm

or we can leave out the GAF altogether

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
gotta be a little more creative then that, maybe playing off the beaver thing, how about?

Blow The Dam GAF
or
GAF Dam Busters
or
GAF Sound The Alarm

or we can leave out the GAF altogether
Anything with 'dam' in it will probably get filtered by the EA censors.

Oh shit :lol :lol those are some god awful diarrhea jerseys, mates.

Marv, I want the ice cream ones for us. I'll fuck around on colors when I get home and send you some shots through gchat. What's the character limit on team names?

Also, Brandon needs to be on my team or he isn't buying the game, so can Hardyboy be our alternate somehow if we have a no-show? We've been friends for 20 years, so pull some strings man.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh shit :lol :lol those are some god awful diarrhea jerseys, mates.

Marv, I want the ice cream ones for us. I'll fuck around on colors when I get home and send you some shots through gchat. What's the character limit on team names?

Also, Brandon needs to be on my team or he isn't buying the game, so can Hardyboy be our alternate somehow if we have a no-show? We've been friends for 20 years, so pull some strings man.
The ice cream jerseys should be the jersey of shame like someone mentioned earlier. Not sure what the character limit is. I'd guess ~20.

And how about I just trade YOU to Team 2 you whiny bitch. :lol

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
Just join me, we'd be happy to have you both

TheVisualizer said:
I like how Marvie slipped the Red Wings jersey into the list of ugliest jerseys :lol

He's the jealous of the history of greatness and how classic the team behind the jersey is and how badly they are going to beat Chicago this year, so might as well have a little fun before they get embarrased. ;)

Repgnar

Just got home with my copy and i'm about to hop on for a few hours. Should I just message someone on XBL that is a part of the Gaf account or?

So how is this competition going to work?
We have 3 teams?
We should decide on 3 uniforms and 3 names.
Then the top team gets the best uniform, the next place gets those drag green diarrhea uniforms, and last place gets ice cream.

We could also have names based on performance.

Like, "NeoGAF Razor Clams" "NeoGAF Quahogs" "NeoGAF Geoducks".

Of course, we wouldn't need to be named after bivalves. And Noz's team of rebellious misfits should also be represented.

Edit: Oh! Or we could be the Allies, Comintern, Axis. Marvie would of course always be on the Axis since he's a loser dictator--but that should work out, since I'm sure we'll always be in last place.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Just join me, we'd be happy to have you both
Be gone, traitor!

CrazedArabMan said:
He's the jealous of the history of greatness and how classic the team behind the jersey is and how badly they are going to beat Chicago this year, so might as well have a little fun before they get embarrased. ;)
The stupidity of your posts never ceases to amaze me. :lol

TheVisualizer said:
Marvie you can update the OP for Team 2, I picked a name

GAF Believe in Number 2
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/562A0001/1994/overview

It's not letting me send invites to people offline so I'll get invites to the rest of you later when you get on. Marvie you can trade Hardyboy off my team to where ever he wants to go, no big deal
I'll update the OP when I get home in a bit.

I'll just swap the alternate players then.

Marvie_3

Banned
Dmorr07 said:
Just got home with my copy and i'm about to hop on for a few hours. Should I just message someone on XBL that is a part of the Gaf account or?
Didn't know you were a Day 1 guy. You can be on Team 3. I'll try to make it so each team has an extra defenseman and extra forward. I have a feeling we'll have enough players for a 4th team by week's end.

SnakeswithLasers said:
So how is this competition going to work?
We have 3 teams?
We should decide on 3 uniforms and 3 names.
Then the top team gets the best uniform, the next place gets those drag green diarrhea uniforms, and last place gets ice cream.

We could also have names based on performance.

Like, "NeoGAF Razor Clams" "NeoGAF Quahogs" "NeoGAF Geoducks".

Of course, we wouldn't need to be named after bivalves. And Noz's team of rebellious misfits should also be represented.

Edit: Oh! Or we could be the Allies, Comintern, Axis. Marvie would of course always be on the Axis since he's a loser dictator--but that should work out, since I'm sure we'll always be in last place.
3 teams to start. Possibly 4 by the end of the week depending on how many people join late.

I think the worst team after each week should have to wear the ice cream jerseys the following week. Other teams are free to use the death shroud of their choice.

I want to play Axis & Allies now..... :lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Argh I was so tempted to call in sick today but nooo I had to show up to work. Now I have to suffer while the rest of you have fun this afternoon. :(

Marvie_3 said:
Didn't know you were a Day 1 guy. You can be on Team 3. I'll try to make it so each team has an extra defenseman and extra forward. I have a feeling we'll have enough players for a 4th team by week's end.

3 teams to start. Possibly 4 by the end of the week depending on how many people join late.

I think the worst team after each week should have to wear the ice cream jerseys the following week. Other teams are free to use the death shroud of their choice.

I want to play Axis & Allies now..... :lol

Isn't there a computer version of axis and allies? I wish I had someone to play the boardgame with. :(

Top Bottom