• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Those were bullshit games anyway. First team used every fucking exploit in the book and that second team scored 3(i think) horseshit slapshots. Club play is almost a fucking chore at this point. It's impossible to get a legit game going.

Didn't help that you kept giving up breakaways though.

Marvie_3 said:
Those were bullshit games anyway. First team used every fucking exploit in the book and that second team scored 3(i think) horseshit slapshots. Club play is almost a fucking chore at this point. It's impossible to get a legit game going.

Didn't help that you kept giving up breakaways though.

Ya, I came so close to throwing my controller against the wall after the third slapper. How the fuck does that always go in.

Milly79

Tank controls all night baby!

Some days it feels loose and feels like everything is going good, other days it's a bitch to play.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ya, I came so close to throwing my controller against the wall after the third slapper. How the fuck does that always go in.
EA physics©

Milly79 said:

Some days it feels loose and feels like everything is going good, other days it's a bitch to play.
I noticed that on my end too. I'd see an opening, know exactly what I needed to do to get through it, yet couldn't pull anything off for shit.

Milly79 said:

You were the same? My guy felt like he was moving so awkwardly when I was playing last night and then other times it seems fine. I don't know if it was my stats since I was a Dman or what.

Does agility effect that maybe?

Milly79

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You were the same? My guy felt like he was moving so awkwardly when I was playing last night and then other times it seems fine. I don't know if it was my stats since I was a Dman or what.

Does agility effect that maybe?
I have good agility. I think it's a) a mind game, or b) the servers.

Milly79 said:
I have good agility. I think it's a) a mind game, or b) the servers.

Well I never touch my agility so I'm not sure. I just know some nights it feels fine, other times it feels like I'm driving a tank like you said.

I can play Goalie. Been working on it for quite a while. As long as the defense keeps breakaways away from me, I should be fine.

Not saying I'm terrible at breakaways, I just hate dealing with them. :p

GT's wsoxfan1214. Jersey number's 9, if I remember correctly.

Marvie_3

Banned
wsoxfan1214 said:
I can play Goalie. Been working on it for quite a while. As long as the defense keeps breakaways away from me, I should be fine.

Not saying I'm terrible at breakaways, I just hate dealing with them. :p

GT's wsoxfan1214. Jersey number's 9, if I remember correctly.
You're fucked. :lol

I'll send you an invite.

Marvie_3 said:
You're fucked. :lol

I'll send you an invite.

Great. Haha. As long as I'm not hung out to dry a la Campoli's game 7 turnover on a regular basis, I should be fine.

I'll accept as soon as I find another job and have time to sit down and play.

Blinding

Wait, are we actually going to play tonight? I got hit by a bad storm last night that knocked out my power from 5 PM to 5 AM, so if we're playing tonight I'm definitely jumping in.

Marvie_3

Banned
wsoxfan1214 said:
Great. Haha. As long as I'm not hung out to dry a la Campoli's game 7 turnover on a regular basis, I should be fine.

I'll accept as soon as I find another job and have time to sit down and play.
Camploli.

You should have plenty of time to sit down and play if you don't have a job. ;)

We'll probably run through a few practices with you first. We usually don't play with a human goalie so it'll take some getting used to.

Blinding said:
Wait, are we actually going to play tonight? I got hit by a bad storm last night that knocked out my power from 5 PM to 5 AM, so if we're playing tonight I'm definitely jumping in.
I could play. Hopefully it goes better than last night.

Yeah. So glad we're not going to be resigning him.

Shouldn't be too different, except all of the bullshit glitch goals won't be going in. I don't really chance passing out too often because the cover function is hilariously bad, but apart from that, I don't know if it would take much getting used to. Plus, I think my goalie's around 92-93, so if something somehow happens to my connection, etc, the other team will have a load of fun scoring against a CPU goalie with those stats. :p

Any colors in particular I should know about for the pads? I currently have them as lime green and a purple blocker just because the last club I was on tried to make everything regarding jerseys and colors as ugly as humanly possible.

And when I don't have a job, my job is to find one. Haha. Have to pay for college and books somehow.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Out for tonight. Have to get up at 2am.
Good. Don't want your lag dragging everyone down.

wsoxfan1214 said:
Yeah. So glad we're not going to be resigning him.
I wouldn't have minded resigning him, but he was asking for way too much. If I was the 'Hawks, I would have let him go to arbitration and then dealt him during the season.

wsoxfan1214 said:
Shouldn't be too different, except all of the bullshit glitch goals won't be going in. I don't really chance passing out too often because the cover function is hilariously bad, but apart from that, I don't know if it would take much getting used to. Plus, I think my goalie's around 92-93, so if something somehow happens to my connection, etc, the other team will have a load of fun scoring against a CPU goalie with those stats. :p
Good. Seems like the bullshit goals are the ones we get scored on with the most. If you can defend assslapshots even marginally better than a CPU goalie then you'll be a hero to all of us. We got raped by one team who did nothing other than take retarded slapshots.

wsoxfan1214 said:
Any colors in particular I should know about for the pads? I currently have them as lime green and a purple blocker just because the last club I was on tried to make everything regarding jerseys and colors as ugly as humanly possible.
Not really. Our colors had been black and orange for the last few months, then blue last night, and they'll probably change again soon. If you see Viz posting jerseys, just assume those AREN'T going to be the colors. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
I could tomorrow. Depends how early we start and get knocked out.

Also, Friday. Maybe Sunday.
Any night works for me. We're back down to Pro so maybe we can make a run and snag another banner.

Blinding

Marvie_3 said:
Any night works for me. We're back down to Pro so maybe we can make a run and snag another banner.

Pretty much the same here, baring any other storms that might want to knock out my power. >>;;

Marvie_3

Banned
Blinding said:
Yup, I think I've come close a couple times to topping that. lol
HY3TY.jpg

sefskillz said:
oh shit, a sefskillz sighting!
You've been on and off those lists a few times now.

zsswimmer

Well I was going to say Im up for club tonight but I forgot about playoffs. I can do them tonight, tomorrow night, friday night, etc

About having a user goalie on our team, tbh I think we're gonna have a hard time finding others to play against since most people rely on the toe drag shot on the CPU goalie. Not that I mind though, I do good in OTP playing with user goalies. Don't worry about defense when I'm playing wsox ;)

Blinding

Marvie_3 said:
http://i.imgur.com/HY3TY.jpg

:p I try to setup plays, if there's not an open pass when I'm looking through and nothing good seems to be setting up then yeah, I'm gunna shoot. lol

Also, it's funny because my shooting stats are the lowest out of everything, where as my passing, faceoff, hitting, and speed stats are all at 99.

Marvie_3

Banned
Blinding said:
:p I try to setup plays, if there's not an open pass when I'm looking through and nothing good seems to be setting up then yeah, I'm gunna shoot. lol
its funny because my shooting stats are the lowest of everything, where as my passing and faceoff stats are at 99.
Well, at least you look for plays. Milliford doesnt. >:|

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Well, at least you look for plays. Milliford doesnt. >:|
Uh what? I hope that's a joke. I get selfish when you fucks don't score, but stats don't lie when I say I have more assists.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Uh what? I hope that's a joke. I get selfish when you fucks don't score, but stats don't lie when I say I have more assists.
Cranky Milly is cranky. Take a joke, brah.

I was open a few times last night that you didn't even see though. ;)

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Cranky Milly is cranky. Take a joke, brah.

I was open a few times last night that you didn't even see though. ;)
I hope you know I curse myself whenever I become selfish and see you open. I knew you were there, it was too late.

Marvie_3 said:
Not really. Our colors had been black and orange for the last few months, then blue last night, and they'll probably change again soon. If you see Viz posting jerseys, just assume those AREN'T going to be the colors. :D

hey biotch, stop slandering my l33t jersey creation skillz

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
I hope you know I curse myself whenever I become selfish and see you open. I knew you were there, it was too late.
Good. Because I curse at you too.

TheVisualizer said:
hey biotch, stop slandering my l33t jersey creation skillz
When the Arena football league needs a jersey designer, I'll give them your number.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
JUST LIKE YOU THROW IT IN THE BACK OF THE NET WITH YOUR GLITCHES AND CHEESE PLAY??
Says the most selfish man on the team. ;)

You know how often I'm open and you hold a and try and cut through everyone? :]

Top Bottom