• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Good work guys, winning doesn't matter. It's all about going out there and having fun

Milly79

TheVisualizer said:
my god, for once you didn't say anything negative about me when you mentioned my name...

where's the real Milly, and what did you do to him?

:mad:

It hasn't been the same.

Marv-Noz-Me
Viz/X-Viz/X

Was the best team ever

Milly79 said:
:mad:

It hasn't been the same.

Marv-Noz-Me
Viz/X-Viz/X

Was the best team ever

stop acting like a damn emotional woman

I'll be back in a little over a month, and there's probably a law in Canada that will force Noz to put aside his bag of milk on September 13th and go buy the game too, so you will have your fun back so long as you don't abandon us again for that other loser club

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:
NO NOZ, NO VIZ = NO PHUN
:(

TheVisualizer said:
I'll be back in a little over a month, and there's probably a law in Canada that will force Noz to put aside his bag of milk on September 13th and go buy the game too, so you will have your fun back so long as you don't abandon us again for that other loser club
Pretty much this, of course I'm getting NHL12. I look forward to seeing what exploits we can use to destroy our enemies. Also I hope Team Viz is really cool
exclusionary
. Team Viz should be vets, and Marvie can handle all the new people or something.

I'm still open to play 11, but all the shitty connection jive takes a lot out of me.

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:
Oh, fuck off Viz. No more nice comments directed towards you. Only Noz.
Poor Milly clearly deserves our sympathy if he's waxing nostalgic over my passes to no one and me being a mile behind the play either direction. You poor soul.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
FUCK YEAH MAN! You tell that scrub! Don't worry, I know once we make our PS3 team that you would never do something as cowardly as that. Sheesh.
Your PS3 team is going to be the best. You'll have a blast over there.

sefskillz said:
i can't wait for viz's team. we're gonna use the mics so much. gone are the days of marvie's one word responses
My bad. I wasn't aware that you hillbillies were able to process more than one word at a time without getting confused and passing it off as "city talk"

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Didn't have fun cause Marv bitched out
Yeah, that wasn't really fun before I left either.

Nozdeuce said:
:(

Pretty much this, of course I'm getting NHL12. I look forward to seeing what exploits we can use to destroy our enemies. Also I hope Team Viz is really cool
exclusionary
. Team Viz should be vets, and Marvie can handle all the new people or something.
Hmmm.....no. We're not running split squads again unless we have a ton of people right away. Last year was a mess to start out with. We never had more than 6-7 people on anyway so there was no point in having multiple teams.

Milly79

Nozdeuce said:
Poor Milly clearly deserves our sympathy if he's waxing nostalgic over my passes to no one and me being a mile behind the play either direction. You poor soul.

You're miles ahead of Marv, and miles behind me. :D

Kidding.

No, seriously. I'd have you flanking my opposite any day.

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:

Kidding.

My favorite was when I'd have the tv not muted and could just barely make out the sound of you yelling :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:

Kidding.

Damn right you're kidding. Otherwise I'd be playing goalie in every game you played in.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
You're never on. :lol Noz and I have had some very unusual discussions on BBM in the wee hours of the day.
Do you guys sext each other
brow.gif

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
dear team viz: i picked us all up some skin watches on a woot deal. they should be arriving around the time nhl 12 comes out. i figured purple was best. this will help us all be on time for our nightly matches

14j6b60.jpg

sefskillz said:
dear team viz: i picked us all up some skin watches on a woot deal. they should be arriving around the time nhl 12 comes out. i figured purple was best. this will help us all be on time for our nightly matches

14j6b60.jpg

hey bub, I appreciate the southern hospitality and all, but you can't go choosing colors without consulting the jersey creation guru himself... me. You are lucky you guessed right and that purple is my fav color, and besides it will go well with our "ice cream" jerseys that our German friends are sure to love.

TheVisualizer said:
hey bub, I appreciate the southern hospitality and all, but you can't go choosing colors without consulting the jersey creation guru himself... me. You are lucky you guessed right and that purple is my fav color, and besides it will go well with our "ice cream" jerseys that our German friends are sure to love.

YES! I mean... JA!

Marvie_3 said:
So......team names/colors for next year?
as far as team colors/jerseys go I've been browsing these 2 sites and found some pretty sweet unique jersey designs, I'll post some next week:

http://www.puckdrawn.com/puckdrawn/
http://www.icethetics.info/concepts/

Milly79 said:
Purple is your favorite color, Viz? You're in luck, cause it's mine too!
what's your deal bro, stop sweating me

you should understand by now that I don't take kindly to your ugly passport face having, bayou living, confederate flag waving, Piggly Wiggly shopping, incest loving, Rocky Top country ass...

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Maybe you two should move to Brazil.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE TO GERMANY!

TheVisualizer said:
you should understand by now that I don't take kindly to your ugly passport face having, bayou living, confederate flag waving, Piggly Wiggly shopping, incest loving, Rocky Top country ass...
Flawless victory

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I was thinking of the simpsons when I said that. :(

And every time Vis posts like that I always wind up reading it in the Rock's voice. :lol
HEY GERMAN KID, GO BACK TO GERMANIA

And I'm assuming the Brazil reference is some season 13-19 reference that I'm unfamiliar with?

Marvie_3 said:
HEY GERMAN KID, GO BACK TO GERMANIA

And I'm assuming the Brazil reference is some season 13-19 reference that I'm unfamiliar with?

I think so. It was when Homer gets kidnapped in Brazil and the kidnappers demand a ransom and when they get the money they say something like, " Ugh, our money is so gay, so much pink and purple..."

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I think so. It was when Homer gets kidnapped in Brazil and the kidnappers demand a ransom and when they get the money they say something like, " Ugh, our money is so gay, so much pink and purple..."
2ltcec.jpg

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
that reminds me, I gotta get to the piggly wiggly before it closes at 6. milly, can you jump my pickup truck?

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
that reminds me, I gotta get to the piggly wiggly before it closes at 6. milly, can you jump my pickup truck?
Your grocery stores close at 6? What the fuck kind of fucking shit is that shit?

Top Bottom