• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3 said:
I'm not Viz.

You always fail when I pass to you anyway. >:|

that's the last straw, I"m starting my own GAF EASHL club in NHL12, the unofficial club of NEOGAF. We are gonna have sharp looking jerseys a team name that doesnt suck and a distinct lack of Marvie... and fuck it Milly too.

Who's with me?

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
that's the last straw, I"m starting my own GAF EASHL club in NHL12, the unofficial club of NEOGAF. We are gonna have sharp looking jerseys a team name that doesnt suck and a distinct lack of Marvie... and fuck it Milly too.

Who's with me?
120jgqs.jpg

TheVisualizer said:

Who's with me?

Join me on PS3 and it's a deal!

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Join me on PS3 and it's a deal!

done deal,

we will need some of your German friends or just some random people you meet on the street when you head out there to join up so I have people to yell at. You handle all of that and I'll go buy the German Rosetta Stone DVD's tomorrow and get cracking on learning a few choice words for our new comrades.

wsoxfan1214 said:
Guys. It's a game. C'mon, now. <_<

Listen new goalie guy, you keep your ugly goalie mask outta this, this is a serious shitstorm you are dipping your blocker into. This ain't a game son, this is some seriously serious shit I'm talkin bout. My German NHL12 Superteam is gonna run a goddamn Holocaust on the PS3 EASHL that will be talked about for rest of Marvie's pathetic Blackhawk loving life...

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Listen new goalie guy, you keep your ugly goalie mask outta this, this is a serious shitstorm you are dipping your blocker into. This ain't a game son, this is some seriously serious shit I'm talkin bout. My German NHL12 Superteam is gonna run a goddamn Holocaust on the PS3 EASHL that will be talked about for rest of Marvie's pathetic Blackhawk loving life...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfv4F0693LA

TheVisualizer said:

I'm sincerely hoping this was sarcastic.

At any rate, if the dmen hang me out to dry over and over, I will find a way to beat them over the head with my goalie stick in game. Honestly.

Marvie_3 said:
optical illusion, the puck never went in, Flyers were bamboozled...

Milly79 said:
We so serious!!!
it's funny that you would be the one to post that, I remember when you first starting playing and posting in here and were trying to convince all of us that we were too serious and critical of our play, whitesox is like your 2nd coming

wsoxfan1214 said:
I'm sincerely hoping this was sarcastic.

At any rate, if the dmen hang me out to dry over and over, I will find a way to beat them over the head with my goalie stick in game. Honestly.
I hoped "this is some seriously serious shit" would tip you off to the sarcasm

the dmen on this team are solid, no worries, they are probably more worried about you, as they still have nightmares about my "attempts" at playing goalie

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
TheVisualizer said:

Who's with me?
fuck yea, this sounds awesome. i'd totally play more if this was the case

TheVisualizer said:
done deal,

we will need some of your German friends or just some random people you meet on the street when you head out there to join up so I have people to yell at. You handle all of that and I'll go buy the German Rosetta Stone DVD's tomorrow and get cracking on learning a few choice words for our new comrades.

ThispleasesMerkel.jpg

Milly79

Man, that'd suck, but understandable.

The reason I said 8 EST is because I tentatively am hanging out with friends. It just depends. I don't want you guys to work around me, but I'd like to play in the POs once. I don't think I have with this team. If I did we probably got bounced in the second round.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Man, that'd suck, but understandable.

The reason I said 8 EST is because I tentatively am hanging out with friends. It just depends. I don't want you guys to work around me, but I'd like to play in the POs once. I don't think I have with this team. If I did we probably got bounced in the second round.
I haven't heard anything yet so its all good so far. Could still change at the last minute though.

We've lost in the 2nd round many times before and it doesn't even faze us at this point.

Milly79

It doesn't faze me, either. I've never, ever been part of a playoff championship. We always got bounced in the 2nd round as well, but did phenomenal in the regular season. It does suck when you have double digit wins and single digit losses and still can't get far into the playoffs. I seriously thought we were the Sharks or the 'Nucks whenever we played. We could never pull it together, and never played any teams that really deserved to beat us.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
It doesn't faze me, either. I've never, ever been part of a playoff championship. We always got bounced in the 2nd round as well, but did phenomenal in the regular season. It does suck when you have double digit wins and single digit losses and still can't get far into the playoffs. I seriously thought we were the Sharks or the 'Nucks whenever we played. We could never pull it together, and never played any teams that really deserved to beat us.
rau353.jpg

AMATEUR CHAMPS

We've only lost to a small number of teams that we should have beaten in the playoffs. We've seen a couple teams that cheesed the shit out of us. Most of the time it's been a close game that we just come up short in.

Blinding

Marvie_3 said:
I'm done with club play until 12 comes out. I've had enough of this bullshit.

Yup, that was stupid as fuck. "OLLOL IM THE GOALIE LEMME JUST DROP AT EVERYTHING"

Oh, and that one goal that they scored when I was down in the offensive zone, yeah, my shit was starting to freeze up and I'm pretty sure I got my stick on it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Blinding said:
Yup, that was stupid as fuck. "OLLOL IM THE GOALIE LEMME JUST DROP AT EVERYTHING"
Wasn't just that. My player was sluggish as fuck, I couldn't hit ANYBODY, we got penalties everytime we looked at their guys, pucks were going right through us, and every fucking bounce that could have gone their way, went their way. Fuck EA and their fucking "momentum" bullshit.

Marvie_3 said:
I'm done with club play until 12 comes out. I've had enough of this bullshit.

damn coward, what kind of example are you setting for your teammates. I see how it is, when the going gets tough, blame the game instead of admitting you suck and runaway like a crybaby bitch. Sad man, really sad. Glad I chose to at least bow out with my dignity intact...

:)

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Just after we scored the first goal I said: "here comes the catchup logic". Soon enough, I was right.
That shit was happening before that goal though.

TheVisualizer said:
damn coward, what kind of example are you setting for your teammates. I see how it is, when the going gets tough, blame the game instead of admitting you suck and runaway like a crybaby bitch. Sad man, really sad. Glad I chose to at least bow out with my dignity intact...

See post #7043 above.

wsoxfan1214 said:
Welp. Guess I won't be playing then.
We'll be forming the team for NHL 12 in a few weeks. Probably some practice OTP games during that time.

TheVisualizer said:

FUCK YEAH MAN! You tell that scrub! Don't worry, I know once we make our PS3 team that you would never do something as cowardly as that. Sheesh.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i can't wait for viz's team. we're gonna use the mics so much. gone are the days of marvie's one word responses

Top Bottom