• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
At least we played better tonight. I'm still always surprised when I successfully complete passes to Milly, so that always throws me off a little. I liked me getting the two breakaway goals, I've been fucking those up as of late.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
I'll be on in a bit if anyone still wants to play. I got home late then remembered Louie was on tonight.
You bastard, always bragging about your FX. Well on behalf of Canada fuck you. We'll watch Justified, Louie, Wilfred and Archer some other way. Dicks.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I'm not hating the messenger, I'M HATING YOU SWIM! :mad:
s3ofbd.jpg

Nozdeuce said:
You bastard, always bragging about your FX. Well on behalf of Canada fuck you. We'll watch Justified, Louie, Wilfred and Archer some other way. Dicks.
I get FX for free too. Me 2, You 0

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
we need a better name next year, you should open the voting soon
I'm open to suggestions.

Blame laserbot for this year's name, and the fact that your stats vanish when you drop from a club.

zsswimmer

Blinding and I have succesfully launched this band of misfits into the Elite Division. A 13-1 win at the end definitely didn't hurt :lol :lol, but we were fucking shredding up people tonight. Come at us, bros.

Blinding

zsswimmer said:
Blinding and I have succesfully launched this band of misfits into the Elite Division. A 13-1 win at the end definitely didn't hurt :lol :lol, but we were fucking shredding up people tonight. Come at us, bros.

Yup, I really wanted to save that baseball swing goal, damn them quitting out. :l Oh well, 25 goals for and 2 against is pretty good for tonight. lol

zsswimmer

Blinding said:
Yup, I really wanted to save that baseball swing goal, damn them quitting out. :l Oh well, 25 goals for and 2 against is pretty good for tonight. lol
I forgot about that, that was fucking hilarious. And you hit it from a good ways out too lol

Blinding

zsswimmer said:
I forgot about that, that was fucking hilarious. And you hit it from a good ways out too lol

That's why I wanted to save it, I laughed my ass off so hard.

So, according to the EA site, in 18 games with you guys I've gotten 42 points (2.3 a game,) and my plus minus is +27. I think I like it here. :p

Oh, and that 13-1 game I had 11 points, I get to be tossed up on the leaderboard, right?

zsswimmer

Blinding said:

So, according to the EA site, in 18 games with you guys I've gotten 42 points (2.3 a game,) and my plus minus is +27. I think I like it here. :p
CHEESER

Unfortunately you kinda picked a bad time to join, since everyone is starting to play less and less and waiting for '12. Of course, it will be jumping again I'm sure once 12 hits. If you stick around til the new club starts it will be 10x busier I'm sure.

Blinding

zsswimmer said:
CHEESER

Unfortunately you kinda picked a bad time to join, since everyone is starting to play less and less and waiting for '12. Of course, it will be jumping again I'm sure once 12 hits. If you stick around til the new club starts it will be 10x busier I'm sure.

Haha, my time to join was chosen for me thanks to the approval process here, waited 3 or so years to get approved. lol But yeah, I'll for sure be picking up NHL 12, so I'll stick around, no reason not to.

Marvie_3

Banned
Blinding said:

Oh, and that 13-1 game I had 11 points, I get to be tossed up on the leaderboard, right?
Yep. Done.

Anyone playing tonight?

Top Bottom