• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Revenant

zsswimmer said:
I've never pre-ordered a game on amazon, do they usually ship the game out on the release date?

if you choose release date shipping you'll usually get it on release day unless you live out in some desolate area. It's not a guarantee that you'll get it release day, but if you live in a well populated area its around 95 percent.

EDIT: right now I'm not seeing release date delivery as an option.. says i'd get it the 16th.. but they have it for madden....

basically we aren't as cool as them apparently so we don't get the option for free release date delivery :(

might change though.

zsswimmer

Revenant said:
if you choose release date shipping you'll usually get it on release day unless you live out in some desolate area. It's not a guarantee that you'll get it release day, but if you live in a well populated area its around 95 percent.

EDIT: right now I'm not seeing release date delivery as an option.. says i'd get it the 16th.. but they have it for madden....

basically we aren't as cool as them apparently so we don't get the option for free release date delivery :(

might change though.
Thanks. $20 credit is definitely worth it but I'm so impatient so I definitely need it on the release date :p

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:
Thanks. $20 credit is definitely worth it but I'm so impatient so I definitely need it on the release date :p
I was in line at GameStop for like 20 minutes when I got there half an hour after it opened for nhl11. It was brutal

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
I was in line at GameStop for like 20 minutes when I got there half an hour after it opened for nhl11. It was brutal
Haha really, a line for NHL? GS is never crowded for an NHL release date here, then again its Georgia so I guess thats to be expected

zsswimmer said:
Haha really, a line for NHL? GS is never crowded for an NHL release date here, then again its Georgia so I guess thats to be expected

who would want to buy an NHL game that lives in Georgia, you guys don't even have an NHL team there...

Revenant

zsswimmer said:

keep a tab on it, sometime it's just because the game doesn't come out for awhile and it's not obviously a "gears of war" type seller, so they could definitely change it in a week or two to free release date shipping or 99 cent release date shipping as we get closer to release.

zsswimmer

Revenant said:
keep a tab on it, sometime it's just because the game doesn't come out for awhile and it's not obviously a "gears of war" type seller, so they could definitely change it in a week or two to free release date shipping or 99 cent release date shipping as we get closer to release.
Yeah I'm just going to order it and cancel if it's not release date shipping. They don't charge until it ships correct? That $20 credit could come in handy for Gears of War 3 which comes out a week later.

Marvie_3

Banned
I <3 Amazon. I'm going to pick up it at midnight when it comes out and then just return my copy from Amazon to wherever I pick it up. :D

zsswimmer said:
Yeah I'm just going to order it and cancel if it's not release date shipping. They don't charge until it ships correct? That $20 credit could come in handy for Gears of War 3 which comes out a week later.
Correct.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Revenant said:
this. they'll more than likely change it to release date shipping closer to the release date, but marvie's playing it the safe way with buying elsewhere/returning sealed copy from amazon when it arrives

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
zsswimmer said:

500px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Canada ( /&#712;kæn&#601;d&#601;/) is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west and northward into the Arctic Ocean. It is the world's second largest country by total area. Canada's common border with the United States to the south and northwest is the longest in the world.

The land that is now Canada was inhabited for millennia by various groups of Aboriginal peoples. Beginning in the late 15th century, British and French expeditions explored, and later settled, along the Atlantic coast. France ceded nearly all of its colonies in North America in 1763 after the Seven Years' War. In 1867, with the union of three British North American colonies through Confederation, Canada was formed as a federal dominion of four provinces. This began an accretion of provinces and territories and a process of increasing autonomy from the United Kingdom. This widening autonomy was highlighted by the Statute of Westminster 1931 and culminated in the Canada Act 1982, which severed the vestiges of legal dependence on the British parliament.

Canada is a federal state that is governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state. It is a bilingual nation with both English and French as official languages at the federal level. One of the world's highly developed countries, Canada has a diversified economy that is reliant upon its abundant natural resources and upon trade—particularly with the United States, with which Canada has had a long and complex relationship. It is a member of the G7, G8, G20, NATO, OECD, WTO, Commonwealth of Nations, Francophonie, OAS, APEC, and UN. With the eighth-highest Human Development Index globally, it has one of the highest standards of living in the world.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
No you aren't.

Yes, yes I am (I think)... Regardless that will be enough time depending on when the other diapers get on.

So seriously, send me a message or post on here. I may not be on Xbox, but it should go straight to my phone.

zsswimmer

Nozdeuce said:
maple syrup, eh
I completely forgot that youre Canadian.

Manchot why would want the PS3 version when everyone on the GAF team plays the 360 version. THATS BACKSTABBING BRO ;_;

I will probably not be playing tonight, as I am tired as fuck and just picked up Taco Bell on the way back home from work. Tonight is my 'be a lazy shithead fatass' day.

zsswimmer said:
I completely forgot that your Canadian.

Manchot why would want the PS3 version when everyone on the GAF team plays the 360 version. THATS BACKSTABBING BRO ;_;

I will probably not be playing tonight, as I am tired as fuck and just picked up Taco Bell on the way back home from work. Tonight is my 'be a lazy shithead fatass' day.
YOU BACKSTABBED ME FIRST BRO :'(
It's mostly because I won't have my 360 and I couldn't play with you anyhow. Plus shipping puts it at over $100 from amazon if I go 360. I wish I would have it though so I could level my guy when I can finally play again.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
YOU BACKSTABBED ME FIRST BRO :'(
It's mostly because I won't have my 360 and I couldn't play with you anyhow. Plus shipping puts it at over $100 from amazon if I go 360. I wish I would have it though so I could level my guy when I can finally play again.

what happened to your 360?

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Nothing, I'm just don't want to carry that and a PS3 with me when I have to leave for Germany. Plus no one will play with me with the time difference.
Germany????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
More like Dany "THE BEAST" Heatley

well, when you return to the "Greatest Country in the World"...

...for those illiterate southerners (Milly) and confused foreigners (Noz), here's a large flag so you can understand which country I'm referring too:

USA_Flag_Vector_Celebrate_Memorial_Day_Clipart-1LG.png

...well when you get back home, I hope you will consider picking up the game on 360 and rejoining the club for NHL12, if for no other reason just to spite Marvie so he will have to continue muttering about how much he hates playing alongside you anytime you aren't around.

Milly79

TheVisualizer said:

...for those illiterate southerners (Milly) and confused foreigners (Noz), here's a large flag so you can understand which country I'm referring too:

...well when you get back home, I hope you will consider picking up the game on 360 and rejoining the club for NHL12, if for no other reason just to spite Marvie so he will have to continue muttering about how much he hates playing alongside you anytime you aren't around.

:lol :lol :lol

Especially at the Marvie part.

And why isn't Swim considered illiterate if he's from Georgia?

TheVisualizer said:

USA_Flag_Vector_Celebrate_Memorial_Day_Clipart-1LG.png

I'd be more on the greatest country in the world bandwagon if I wasn't watching our currency plummet every day vs. the euro.

And I think I'll miss Marvie most of all. :lol

zsswimmer said:
cuz i am smurt

You're a smurf? Aren't they all inbred too?

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I'd be more on the greatest country in the world bandwagon if I wasn't watching our currency plummet every day vs. the euro.

And I think I'll miss Marvie most of all. :lol

You're a smurf? Aren't they all inbred too?
Looks like Milly isn't the only illiterate one ;)

Milly79 said:
:lol :lol :lol

Especially at the Marvie part.

And why isn't Swim considered illiterate if he's from Georgia?

swim's XBL profile says he is from Indonesia and that info is always accurate. He is just imprisoned in Georgia, because everyone knows that no one in their right mind would willingly live in that shithole of a state

Milly, confederate bastard or not, even if your bogus claim that you are from Michigan isn't a lie, that's the great state that has provided such greatness such as Eminem and the Detroit Lions, I rest my case...

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
swim's XBL profile says he is from Indonesia and that info is always accurate. He is just imprisoned in Georgia, because everyone knows that no one in their right mind would willingly live in that shithole of a state

Milly, confederate bastard or not, even if your bogus claim that you are from Michigan isn't a lie, that's the great state that has provided such greatness such as Eminem and the Detroit Lions, I rest my case...
Yeah agreed, almost as bad as living IN PHILLY HAHA

Top Bottom