• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
So was HITLER!

The veracity of that last statement is unknown.
Untrue!

1221577227023.jpg

So I'm not sure I'll be goalie in NHL 12 at first. I'd probably pick RW over that.

I feel like the first week will be goalies getting railroaded over and over.

Marvie_3

Banned
wsoxfan1214 said:
So I'm not sure I'll be goalie in NHL 12 at first. I'd probably pick RW over that.

I feel like the first week will be goalies getting railroaded over and over.
Goalies are always going to get run over. Knowing EA, it won't even be a penalty most of the time and people will get dozens of goals that way.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd be up for playing Some EASHL in NHL 12 I didn't play it all that much in NHL 11 mostly because 80% of games I played the goalie would let in 4 goals in the first 4 mins then quit. You guys play on 360 or ps3?

zsswimmer

Red_Man said:
I'd be up for playing Some EASHL in NHL 12 I didn't play it all that much in NHL 11 mostly because 80% of games I played the goalie would let in 4 goals in the first 4 mins then quit. You guys play on 360 or ps3?
NHL 11 EASHL Team (360) ;)

Red_Man

Nice! I'm on 360 just played a game tied 5-5 and i scored with 7.4 seconds left in the third :lol I dunno what type of players you need but I'm mostly a playmaker type. I should start practicing more.

zsswimmer

Red_Man said:
Nice! I'm on 360 just played a game tied 5-5 and i scored with 7.4 seconds left in the third :lol I dunno what type of players you need but I'm mostly a playmaker type. I should start practicing more.
No specific players needed really, club is kinda dead at this point lol save for a burst of games every now and then, everyone is waiting for 12 I guess. Did you want to join now or wait til 12 comes out?

Red_Man

zsswimmer said:
No specific players needed really, club is kinda dead at this point lol save for a burst of games every now and then, everyone is waiting for 12 I guess. Did you want to join now or wait til 12 comes out?
I'll join now can't promise ill be great but I'll do my best

Red_Man

Good team spirit haha, it's LegitMASTERGING, I mostly play reach with some buddies from home, but I like to get the odd nhl game in here or there

zsswimmer

Red_Man said:
Good team spirit haha, it's LegitMASTERGING, I mostly play reach with some buddies from home, but I like to get the odd nhl game in here or there
Yeah we are a pretty sarcastic bunch around here lol. Sent you an invite

Marvie, just so you know I pre-ordered 12 on Amazon ($20 credit). So I'm officially in. Again. Sigh.

I'm also moving to Berkeley in two weeks, so I'll be playing from a new house. Hopefully my new neighbors will be ok with drunken bitching at EASHL.

Red_Man

Working Class Gypsies :lol :lol loving the name, just played a drop in game got 6 points on 8 goals so I'm not as bad as I originally thought.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Working Class Gypsies :lol :lol loving the name, just played a drop in game got 6 points on 8 goals so I'm not as bad as I originally thought.
Viz got 7 goals in a playoff game once, and if Viz can light up the scoreboard in a game, anybody can. :D

Red_Man

Im assuming he always scores a lot then lol? That's awesome no wonder you guys said you miss him. Also do you guys have a designated goalie?

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Im assuming he always scores a lot then lol? That's awesome no wonder you guys said you miss him. Also do you guys have a designated goalie?
Nah, Viz couldn't score on an open net. Dude is garbage. The only time we won anything was during one of his 1379 "retirements" AKA crying and peeing himself in his closet.

Red_Man

Just played another game and 2 of the most frustrating things in EASHL are the wingers / centers who absolutely refuse to pass, and when playing with an AI goalie and people call for the puck when theres 4 guys on the other team standing right in front of him.

Marvie_3 said:
Nah, Viz couldn't score on an open net. Dude is garbage. The only time we won anything was during one of his 1379 "retirements" AKA crying and peeing himself in his closet.

hey I'll have you know that crying and peeing myself in my closet is a bigger accomplishment that winning 4 playoff games in the Amateur Division

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Just played another game and 2 of the most frustrating things in EASHL are the wingers / centers who absolutely refuse to pass, and when playing with an AI goalie and people call for the puck when theres 4 guys on the other team standing right in front of him.
Yeah, Viz does all of those. He also purposely goes offside if he doesn't get the puck enough(all the time).

And he has a sandy vagina.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
hey I'll have you know that crying and peeing myself in my closet is a bigger accomplishment that winning 4 playoff games in the Amateur Division
Hey bitch, we didn't just win those games, we fuckin DOMINATED those games. All because we didn't have you and your 8000 failed dekes dragging us down.

Marvie_3 said:
Hey bitch, we didn't just win those games, we fuckin DOMINATED those games. All because we didn't have you and your 8000 failed dekes dragging us down.

if you say so, I don't have time to argue about your tall tales, I have to get back to crying and pissing myself

Red_Man

:lol im feeling the love here....I work nights mostly but if you guys make plans to play some games a few hours before they start I might be able to hop on and try some out.

PBY

Banned
I'm getting '12... I might have to rejoin the squad if youll have me, I don't have a 360 at the moment so thats an issue too haha

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
:lol im feeling the love here....I work nights mostly but if you guys make plans to play some games a few hours before they start I might be able to hop on and try some out.
We're a very disfunctional family. :lol

peterb0y said:
I'm getting '12... I might have to rejoin the squad if youll have me, I don't have a 360 at the moment so thats an issue too haha
Did Lebron pay the governer of Florida to pardon your rape sentence or did you have the Casey Anthony lawyer on your side?

If we can get ph33nix to come back for 12, the whole gang is back:

iy0808.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm pulling a Viz and unretiring. 4 of the worst fucking OTP games in a row tonight. I'd rather get peterboy'd in club games than deal with a bunch of fucking retards like that.

Edit: Holy shit, peterboy. I totally forgot about your tag. Fuckin :lol

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
im gonna need to be on a separate team than manics-killer for nhl 12. im harboring too much ill will to be teammates with the guy

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
We're a very disfunctional family. :lol

Did Lebron pay the governer of Florida to pardon your rape sentence or did you have the Casey Anthony lawyer on your side?

If we can get ph33nix to come back for 12, the whole gang is back:

iy0808.jpg
Oh fuck black ph33nix killed me hahahahaha

Red_Man

That's alright, hard to have a winning attitude when you cheer for the preds ;), I could get used to "manics-killer"

Red_Man

What the hell is the thing peterboy is holding? Looks like a cross between a small child, a monkey and a dog....

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Red_Man said:
What the hell is the thing peterboy is holding? Looks like a cross between a small child, a monkey and a dog....
I like you. Sweet avatar too

Red_Man

I'm playing some drop in games now if we can get some guys on and do a couple games that would be great

Top Bottom