• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Fixed1979

Dastardly Jerks said:
Why is Ryan Kesler wearing a C?

Does EA know something we don't?

They had one of the Sedins wearing it last year I think...they couldn't put it on Luongo and I guess they have to put a C on each team.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
team 2, nothin from me tonight (unless its really late and really drunk) but i should be around all morning/day tomorrow for some games

epik

Hey guys! Really wish i was playing with the gaffers this year. Maybe later on !

Btw add me to xbl if you'd like

GT: epik07

RS4-

lol we work in the offensive and they have super goalie...while ours gives up some lame ass shit as usual :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
dollartaco said:
I'll be online if team 1 is around...
I'll be playing a little later. I got dragged to that shitty 3d resident evil movie. I need to recover(drink a lot) before I'm ready to deal with the bullshit in NHL. :lol

I'm up for some games on team 1, give me like 15 minutes, and I'll be all set.

edit: K, I'm ready to play my first game here whenever then.

edit 2: I have to be in game chat also, just FYI.

Marvie, you'd have better have invited Peterboy, or I swear to god I'm going to piss in your grave.

Also--change the fucking jerseys already. They're completely objectionable and indefensible.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Marvie, you'd have better have invited Peterboy, or I swear to god I'm going to piss in your grave.
He's on Team 2 for now. We have way more players than they do.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Also--change the fucking jerseys already. They're completely objectionable and indefensible.

23t5ks1.jpg

gg team 2, epic flip dump goal today and dokterr's ot winner from the opening faceoff was nice, went on a scoring drought in the last couple games tho

im taking abreak but will be back on at 10:30 if anyone wants to lose some more:D

Marvie_3 said:
Anybody know the gamertag 'zsswimmer'? I've gotten two separate join requests and have no idea who it is.

me too

i messaged him on xbl to find out who he is, havent heard back, must really wanna play for gaf:lol

Marvie_3

Banned
This game is getting really fuckin boring at times. It gets really old having to defend against cherry pickers all the time.

Re-posting here for great justice.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double OT Slapshot from the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvie_3

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
Re-posting here for great justice.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double OT Slapshot from the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck outta here with your slapshot garbage.

Malvolio

As someone who plays mostly OTP but only has a PS3, I'd like to see us put a club together if only to have a pool of players that are interested in playing with fellow Gaffers. I've taken the liberty of creating an NeoGAF Online Team and would be happy to invite anyone that's looking for some casual play.

I thought about creating a separate thread in the GAF online forum but from what I understand the PS3 NHL userbase is pretty small and to be honest I don't have the dedication that the 360 crew seems to have, so this will be just a casual club for those of us that are tired of the players in the public matches. With that in mind, find my PSN ID in my profile and shoot me a friend request and I'll get you invited. Let's keep the invite requests to the PS3 only as to not make a mess of this thread.

Marvie_3

Banned
Malvolio said:
As someone who plays mostly OTP but only has a PS3, I'd like to see us put a club together if only to have a pool of players that are interested in playing with fellow Gaffers. I've taken the liberty of creating an NeoGAF Online Team and would be happy to invite anyone that's looking for some casual play.

I thought about creating a separate thread in the GAF online forum but from what I understand the PS3 NHL userbase is pretty small and to be honest I don't have the dedication that the 360 crew seems to have, so this will be just a casual club for those of us that are tired of the players in the public matches. With that in mind, find my PSN ID in my profile and shoot me a friend request and I'll get you invited. Let's keep the invite requests to the PS3 only as to not make a mess of this thread.
Wrong thread. :lol

CrazedArabMan said:
Someone jealous. :p
Fuck slapshots, man. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
It was from the point and it actually went up, and came down only a foot or two off of the ice and went 5 hole, so it wasn't a snipe at all like usual. :lol
What the hell kind of weakass shot is that? That more like a saucerpassshot. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
What the hell kind of weakass shot is that? That more like a saucerpassshot. :lol

I know, it was pretty funny, but who cares, it was 0 to 0 and double OT just started, and it went in, that is all that matters.

Marvie_3

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
I know, it was pretty funny, but who cares, it was 0 to 0 and double OT just started, and it went in, that is all that matters.
Wait a fuck....I'm so damn drunk that I didn't even realize you won an OT game. Awesome! Totally awesome! All right, ArabMan!

PBY

Banned
reeeeeeeeeeeeeally fucked up right now... anyone playing?

I'd be a reaall big detriment to any team i played on right now tho:lol

My friend got a game misconduct about half way through the third, turns out you actualy dont come back! haha. The game ended up going into the 4th overtime, where the AI picked up a loose puck in the crease and won the game for us, it was awesome fun for me, but he had to sit around and watch from the bench for nearly 4 full periods.

So awesome.

Nobiru said:
My friend got a game misconduct about half way through the third, turns out you actualy dont come back! haha. The game ended up going into the 4th overtime, where the AI picked up a loose puck in the crease and won the game for us, it was awesome fun for me, but he had to sit around and watch from the bench for nearly 4 full periods.

So awesome.

It was that way last year too wasn't it?

Top Bottom