• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

RS4-

bumpkin said:
Ouch!

I remember when I first started playing the game, the very first goal I scored was one of those goals they review to potentially disallow (for a high-stick in this case). Thankfully they ruled it as good, but way to smack me upside the head with one of this year's new "features." :lol

Is anyone from team 2 going to be on tonight? I might be down to play a couple games this evening.

We've got games going on every night for the most part

epik

LiveWire said:
What is that? Is it actually all the music played by each NHL team at their actual rinks?

Yup! A couple of buddies of mine have cut and chopped up the real goal horns and music for when you score.. I believe the pack also has some popular arena music in there as well.

bumpkin

RS4- said:
We've got games going on every night for the most part
When are you guys typically on? Sharing the TV with our cable box makes it so I can't really lurk and watch for signs of life. I need a rough time. :)

Curse my married life and having to share the TV! Someday I'll have my "man cave" where I can game whenever I want. :lol

Fixed1979

bumpkin said:
When are you guys typically on? Sharing the TV with our cable box makes it so I can't really lurk and watch for signs of life. I need a rough time. :)

Curse my married life and having to share the TV! Someday I'll have my "man cave" where I can game whenever I want. :lol

Usually there's a couple people on between 6:30 and 10:00MST
I think that's 8:30-12:00EST

Reach came out today so I don't know how active the team will be until that Halo shine wears off, I'm not sure who picked it up (I didn't).

Giard

In a drop-in game, we were winning 2-1 with 1:30 left in the 3rd period. Some guy got in a fight, then on the next face-off, it repeated itself like 4 times then I got disconnected.

Is that the faceoff loop? Annoying. :(

I'm not even sure it counted towards my game count. Close to getting 30.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fixed1979 said:
Usually there's a couple people on between 6:30 and 10:00MST
I think that's 8:30-12:00EST

Reach came out today so I don't know how active the team will be until that Halo shine wears off, I'm not sure who picked it up (I didn't).
I didn't pick it up either. Can't stand the Halo series.

Giard said:
In a drop-in game, we were winning 2-1 with 1:30 left in the 3rd period. Some guy got in a fight, then on the next face-off, it repeated itself like 4 times then I got disconnected.

Is that the faceoff loop? Annoying. :(

I'm not even sure it counted towards my game count. Close to getting 30.
Yeah, that's the wonderful faceoff loop. EA supposedly took out the ways you could induce it but their latest tuner has been looping the shit out of games since it came out.

Looped games don't count towards your numbers either. It sucks.

Giard

Marvie_3 said:
I didn't pick it up either. Can't stand the Halo series.

Yeah, that's the wonderful faceoff loop. EA supposedly took out the ways you could induce it but their latest tuner has been looping the shit out of games since it came out.

Looped games don't count towards your numbers either. It sucks.

Damn...thanks for the info

New XBL Gamertag, my Aus account won't let me redeem codes that I purchase here

Jeh0vahsFitness

Please replace my previous tag with this one.

Oh.. And add me of course.

Marvie_3

Banned
Dastardly Jerks said:
New XBL Gamertag, my Aus account won't let me redeem codes that I purchase here

Jeh0vahsFitness

Please replace my previous tag with this one.

Oh.. And add me of course.
I'll add you as soon as I get home from class.

RS4-

LOl just like last year and the year before, scrubs leaving at the position screen, then booting me back to the change room = locked 360

How many guys from team 1 play on a consistent basis? Too early to make it one team?

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
How many guys from team 1 play on a consistent basis? Too early to make it one team?
Not enough. We'll see what Halo does to us but going to 1 team in the near future is pretty likely.

I'll be on in about 15 minutes.

Marvie_3

Banned
New tuner coming out tonight:

Just a heads up that a new tuner update will go live during the sever maintenance at 2AM PST/5AM EST.

The primary goal of this update is to increase goal scoring and decrease the advantages of solo, dangler style play in favor of more passing.

The specific changes are:
-Increase shot accuracy overall.
-Increases to shot power in some situations.
-Increase friction on dive.
-Increase poke check effectiveness.
-Face-off tuning, primarily to help CPU in certain situations.
-Decrease fatigue rate during odd man situations (when clock is scaled and you are limited to two lines).
-Decrease teamplay penalty for missed pass attempts.
-Small increase to pass receptions (online games and HUT, offline can adjust using slider).
-Small decrease to puck control (online games and HUT, offline can adjust using slider).
-Narrowed the range of the agility effect.

For offline players these changes are on Tuner V1.02 (except those noted as online/HUT only).

RS4-

You should lose the damn puck for dancing around and whipping it left and right, just like you'd lose it if you do a modified deke.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
You should lose the damn puck for dancing around and whipping it left and right, just like you'd lose it if you do a modified deke.
Fucking this.

I think 1 team is necessary now. There are 6 Team 1 players on besides me and none of them are playing NHL. :lol

gg's team 2 everyone played pretty good tonight and we added a couple more wins to the old record, although last i checked we didnt get credit for that last game where our teamname was blank and we were wearing glitched orange helmets...

PBY

Banned
okay, i pretty much have to say that i won't be playing regularly at all until after oct 9th... LSAT DAY argghhh

after that all chel all day, basically done with college after that point

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
okay, i pretty much have to say that i won't be playing regularly at all until after oct 9th... LSAT DAY argghhh

after that all chel all day, basically done with college after that point
LSAT? Is that some kind of community service for rapists?

TheVisualizer said:
bcfrt.jpg

bcbck.jpg

these got some positive feedback before and I haven't seen anyone we've played using this color scheme, are these cool for our new team's jerseys? (with a minor alteration or two)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Good games last night Team 2!

As for making one big team, we may
run into issues on the weekends where people will be waiting to play due to more than 6 online. We can try it, but Team 2 has had 3-4 together pretty regularly. The way we were playing last night makes me think we are starting to gel. I hope we can maintain that chemistry with a bigger team.

bumpkin

DenogginizerOS said:
Good games last night Team 2!

As for making one big team, we may
run into issues on the weekends where people will be waiting to play due to more than 6 online. We can try it, but Team 2 has had 3-4 together pretty regularly. The way we were playing last night makes me think we are starting to gel. I hope we can maintain that chemistry with a bigger team.
Sorry I didn't end up making it on last night, guys. One thing led to another and it was 11 before I even realized it. :-/

I'll try to get on tonight.

Top Bottom