• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3 said:
Working on it now. We are now the Working Class Gypsies.

Invites will be sent shortly.
I think Gypsies would wear those rad uniforms that were the skittles uniforms. Pleaaaase make it so. Also, I'd better remain a fucking GM.

Marvie_3

Banned
Invites have been sent out to some people. Invites sent need to be accepted before I can send more. Otherwise just send a join request. I'll have Viz send invites too.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
So if/when I come back what positions do you guys need/what team will I be on?

I better be with the "original" crew!
We're down to one team now. You can be the same tripping penalty-getting black man you've always been!

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
here's a link if you wanna send a join req from the web, we can only send out like 10 invites at a time and we are waiting for people to get on and accept the reqs we already sent

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/nhl

either use the link or search for the new club name: Working Class Gypsies

trying to play shortly, me and Denogg are on and ready to go
Link is wrong. Here's the correct one:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/562A0001/27466/overview

I'm on whenever anyone wants to play.

TheVisualizer said:
here's a link if you wanna send a join req from the web, we can only send out like 10 invites at a time and we are waiting for people to get on and accept the reqs we already sent

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/nhl

either use the link or search for the new club name: Working Class Gypsies

trying to play shortly, me and Denogg are on and ready to go
Your link takes me to last year's team. WAY TO GO FUCKING NOOB HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA OMG WTF !?!?!?!!??

Marvie_3 said:
We're down to one team now. You can be the same tripping penalty-getting black man you've always been!

Oh awesome :D So I can keep doing LW or RW?

By the way I'm not sure if I'll get a mic again. If I did I'd probably barely talk since I live with a bunch of other people who will probably get spooked out since once again we have shitty sound proof walls

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
Oh awesome :D So I can keep doing LW or RW?

By the way I'm not sure if I'll get a mic again. If I did I'd probably barely talk since I live with a bunch of other people who will probably get spooked out since once again we have shitty sound proof walls
You'll have to fight me for LW.

Probably better you don't get a mic. I don't want to hear your smoke alarm again. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
You'll have to fight me for LW.

Probably better you don't get a mic. I don't want to hear your smoke alarm again. :lol

I won't fight you for LW. I'll just take RW and we can a greatass wing tandem once again :D

we can be like....

lebron-james-dwyane-wade-miami-heat-decision-708jpgjpg-fcb01aceb263ac63_large.jpg

i get wade

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
I won't fight you for LW. I'll just take RW and we can a greatass wing tandem once again :D

we can be like....

http://media.nj.com/nets_impact/photo/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-miami-heat-decision-708jpgjpg-fcb01aceb263ac63_large.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]i get wade[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Or we could try to be a team that wins something.....

[QUOTE=Zaraki_Kenpachi]RW over my dead body.[/QUOTE]
That could be arranged.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh guess I should leave the old team. It was a pleasure Axis team, we had some great moments.

Like DoctorWho crashing into the boards and crippling himself.
Giving up the tying goal with 19 seconds left in the game.
and bullshit OT losses.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Just me and you, motherfucker, just
me and you. I put trademarks around your fuckin' eye!
:lol :lol :lol

Taking down a Pens fan would be easier than finding weed in ph33nix's apartment.

Has anyone seen people spamming fighting in front of the net so you can't shoot? Annoying as all shit. I'm kind of surprised it took this long for shit like this. And by the way...

Hat Trick! :D

Liking the new team already. :lol Even if it is just Team 2 still. :p

Wait. Pheenix is back? WTF?

Also, I lol at Zaraki trying to take my RW priority. Going to have to practice my classic GM "kick member" skills.

Get used to tending goal, sucker.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Wait. Pheenix is back? WTF?

Also, I lol at Zaraki trying to take my RW priority. Going to have to practice my classic GM "kick member" skills.

Get used to tending goal, sucker.
:lol Can't be any worse than Marvie as goalie.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol Can't be any worse than Marvie as goalie.
There's no way you're a better goalie than me. I gave up 6 that game. I guarantee you'd give up 6 by the end of the 1st. :lol

Edit: Why the fuck are we in the Pro division? No wonder we keep getting matched up with all these Johnny Buyboosts.

Marvie_3 said:
There's no way you're a better goalie than me. I gave up 6 that game. I guarantee you'd give up 6 by the end of the 1st. :lol

Edit: Why the fuck are we in the Pro division? No wonder we keep getting matched up with all these Johnny Buyboosts.

No because I'd just quit early like you did all the games. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Sorry my stats are worse since I don't quit everytime my stats would drop. You showed me man. :lol
I take F's and the shitty stats when I drop, idiot, yet my grades and stats are still way better.

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/allan_muir/06/15/phaneuf.blake.notes/dion-phaneuf.jpg[IMG]

Does Captain Dion need to get involved here?[/QUOTE]
When he actually does something other than be an overrated, overpaid goon....come talk to me.

I'm assuming the stats used under team play are weighted differently? Looks like that'll be the second easiest stat to raise instead of stats. Position score is done weird at times also.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Marvie_3 said:
I'll send one after the game I'm in.

Anyone else that needs an invite, let me know.

Fucking hell dude. You need to get out more.

Look at that grizzled chin, you can't be hating on that.

bumpkin

I popped on about an hour or so ago, but it looks like I missed you guys. A few of you were online but playing something else. Gah!

On a side note, good god is it a pain the ass to score on Pro difficulty! I was playing some Ultimate Hockey Team and I was scoreless for periods on end, meanwhile the CPU was racking 'em up. There must be some subtle technique I'm not picking up on or just lack finesse. Either way, FML.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Just accepted it. We're playing now if you want in.
I would man, but my roommates and I have an agreement about torrenting only at night so my connection is super slow right now ;_; Fucking ping is at like 300ms

im officially retired from the eashl, it was a good run but its making me the hate the game with the style of play thats going

gg's to all that i played with and good luck with the team

Just msg me whenever you see me online and I'll play

I was playing my shitty HUT team..........finally had enough pucks for a "standard pack" and my rare card was a fucking +7 to D card and not a player :(

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
im officially retired from the eashl, it was a good run but its making me the hate the game with the style of play thats going

gg's to all that i played with and good luck with the team
Yeah, there is way too much bullshit play online anymore. Nothing but cherry pickers and glitch shots. Can't blame you for quitting. I'm sure I'll get to that point sooner than later this year.

Then I'll come back.

Repeat four dozen times.....

BigJonsson said:
Just msg me whenever you see me online and I'll play

I was playing my shitty HUT team..........finally had enough pucks for a "standard pack" and my rare card was a fucking +7 to D card and not a player :(
HUT sucks balls. :/

Top Bottom