• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
nwlaft.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Marvie_3 said:
A Browns fan and a Leafs fan? Let me guess, you also like the L.A. Clippers and the Kansas City Royals?

I know, I know.

Browns/Leafs/Raptors/Jays fan.

I haven't had anything to smile about in a long ass time. :(

FFS, my friend forgot to bring my copy of NHL11 to work two days in a row. Then he brings it. And we went out that night and I left it in another workmates bag. Forgot to grab it off him before I left (YAY BOOZE) and now I won't get it til tomorrow.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY NHL11 ALREADY

Marvie_3 said:
I was on but I refuse to play 2s in club games.

shit my bad about that. i closed my eyes for a second and next thing i know im sleeping and nhl is still on, on the other side of the room -_-

Marvie_3

Banned
Chriswok said:
GT: Chris Kenobi UK
Pos: Any (waiting sub I guess)
I'll add you. Sent you a request from 'GAF EASHL'

If anyone else hasn't gotten a friend request from that gamertag, let me know. It's easier to check that list to see who is all on.

ph33nix said:
shit my bad about that. i closed my eyes for a second and next thing i know im sleeping and nhl is still on, on the other side of the room -_-
It's cool. Playing with only 2 people against 2 people just fuckin sucks. :lol

peterb0y said:
youre... your BACK?

TEAM SAVED!
Yeah, now if only laserbitch would stop jerking off to starcraft II and get on NHL more, we'd have the whole crew back.

peterb0y said:
Also- great fins game today
That it was. :D

Hahahaha

Marvie and I were BBMing about the Phins game and Favre being a douchebag

Next EASHL game shall be called the NeoGAF Dolphin Favre Haters

Marvie_3 said:
I'll add you. Sent you a request from 'GAF EASHL'

If anyone else hasn't gotten a friend request from that gamertag, let me know. It's easier to check that list to see who is all on.

It's cool. Playing with only 2 people against 2 people just fuckin sucks. :lol

Yeah, now if only laserbitch would stop jerking off to starcraft II and get on NHL more, we'd have the whole crew back.

That it was. :D

laserbitch has starcraft?

shiiiiiiet so do i!

also with the fins---god damn they need to stop doing the wildcat. need moar brandon marshall

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I have softball tonight until about 1030. I might jump on if the football sucks. Otherwise, I will be around tomorrow evening.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Marvie_3 said:
I was on but I refuse to play 2s in club games.

Agreed here. Anyways I'm off all day from work so just holler at me in here if anyone wants to play.

I'm off tomorrow too but 8pm is Glee and I refuse to miss that. :D

ph33nix said:
laserbitch has starcraft?

shiiiiiiet so do i!

also with the fins---god damn they need to stop doing the wildcat. need moar brandon marshall
Holy shit! Add me!

Laserbot ...i think my number is 274

You play much multi? I'm pretty shit. (Silver league)

We should get together the most epic of 2v2 teams. That will lose.

Marvie_3

Banned
Kave_Man said:
I'm off tomorrow too but 8pm is Glee and I refuse to miss that. :D
SnakeswithLasers said:
Holy shit! Add me!

Laserbot ...i think my number is 274

You play much multi? I'm pretty shit. (Silver league)

We should get together the most epic of 2v2 teams. That will lose.
w074mu.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Have your precious NHL devs make this game better and you won't need to waste so much time digging up disappointment gifs.
Stop playing Starcraft like a nerd and I wouldn't have to be disappointed in you.

Marvie_3 said:
Stop playing Starcraft like a nerd and I wouldn't have to be disappointed in you.
I can knock out 3 games of Starcraft in the time it takes to hate my life through one lopsided game of NHL. Plus, I will probably win one of the games of Starcraft.

So did everyone travel to other games now or what? And yes, I'm still enjoying Reach, may be a while before I hop back on NHL again. :/

Sorry Marvie

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
I can knock out 3 games of Starcraft in the time it takes to hate my life through one lopsided game of NHL. Plus, I will probably win one of the games of Starcraft.
If winning makes you happy baby I can show you a good time

Zakkath

Wtf is up with online shootout mode ? More than half the times, the game doesn't even get passed the team select screen as it keeps saying waiting for opponent although I clearly see him pick his team, but can't pick mine.

Zakkath said:
Wtf is up with online shootout mode ? More than half the times, the game doesn't even get passed the team select screen as it keeps saying waiting for opponent although I clearly see him pick his team, but can't pick mine.

Are your NAT settings set to OPEN on your xbox? That's probably the reason.

LiveWire

Just unlocked my pro card, finally starting to knock home some goals on one-timers and one-side dekes. Averaging B/B-, 30 more games for Veteran...when's the team gonna play next? I'm officially enforcer status I think (94 STR, 86 body checking 85 aggressiveness) :D

LiveWire

FYI be aware, seems there might be a new goal-scoring glitch. My team was up 3-0 with 3 min to go and this one guy rang up 3 in a row from the same spot to tie and force OT. He would go to the top of the circle, turn the opposite direction then back and send a wrist shot in, goalie wouldn't react, it would either go five hole or deflect off the leg pads and in the goal short side.

RS4-

blargh, been playing DR2 instead of this...

I don't know if I really want to play NHL anymore, hell I'm not even too excited about DR2 after finishing it :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
LiveWire said:
FYI be aware, seems there might be a new goal-scoring glitch. My team was up 3-0 with 3 min to go and this one guy rang up 3 in a row from the same spot to tie and force OT. He would go to the top of the circle, turn the opposite direction then back and send a wrist shot in, goalie wouldn't react, it would either go five hole or deflect off the leg pads and in the goal short side.
There was shit like that last year. Its nothing new.

RS4- said:
blargh, been playing DR2 instead of this...

I don't know if I really want to play NHL anymore, hell I'm not even too excited about DR2 after finishing it :lol
We're not going to have a team left at this rate.

LiveWire

Marvie_3 said:
There was shit like that last year. Its nothing new.

We're not going to have a team left at this rate.

:(

Is EASHL the only online league option for NHL11? Is there a traditional online franchise where we can take control of teams?

Marvie_3

Banned
LiveWire said:
:(

Is EASHL the only online league option for NHL11? Is there a traditional online franchise where we can take control of teams?
There's a league option we could set up as well if enough people are interested in. It only goes one season and you can't do a fantasy draft or anything.

Well, I guess you could but you'd have to trade players to get the rosters set.

Top Bottom