• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

ph33nix said:
I think I might be around all day. First time in a while I can kinda chill the fuck out. Anyone want to have some practice sessions later?
I'm free all day today for the first time in a while also. If you ever want to practice today just let me know and I'll hop on if I'm not already on.

So what's the easiest way to raise stats? I'm at 60 games but a C+ so I haven't gotten my next card yet. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
I think this is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNVyvrgqVi8

We are the NWO of NHL!
260g4s6.jpg

bumpkin

I played one game where someone on the other team was intentionally trying to score on his own goalie. People have too much free time.

bumpkin said:
I played one game where someone on the other team was intentionally trying to score on his own goalie. People have too much free time.

I wish getting new cards wasn't so painful. :/ I'm on my second game and the guy runs around to get the puck only to purposefully stop moving so the other team can steal from him. This just isn't worth it. This is seriously making my stats go down. My stats are like F- for our team letting in like 10 goals each game.

Edit: I'm done, no new cards before playoffs tonight unfortunately. :/

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I wish getting new cards wasn't so painful. :/ I'm on my second game and the guy runs around to get the puck only to purposefully stop moving so the other team can steal from him. This just isn't worth it. This is seriously making my stats go down. My stats are like F- for our team letting in like 10 goals each game.

Edit: I'm done, no new cards before playoffs tonight unfortunately. :/
Try playing OTP with 6 or 8 players. Much better experience. Usually no shitty defenseman

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Try playing OTP with 6 or 8 players. Much better experience. Usually no shitty defenseman
Depends on the game. Sometimes you get people that actually play defense and are way better than the AI. :lol

zsswimmer said:

First game was 5 on 5. Second game was 4 on 5. Both were horrendous with the second gaming being unbearable. 5 goals in a minute and 20 seconds due to the team's "shenanigans".

Plus it was just cherrypicker city, so it sucks playing defense.

Even with the terrible game I got A,B,A+ but it's literally no fun playing with people who play like that. I'll try again through EASHL games or I'll play OTP if other guys are on but playing by myself so far has been painful.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
First game was 5 on 5. Second game was 4 on 5. Both were horrendous with the second gaming being unbearable. 5 goals in a minute and 20 seconds due to the team's "shenanigans".
You're playing early on a Saturday too though. Probably a bunch of dumbass kids.

zsswimmer

I'm so fucking close to getting Legends I can fucking taste it. Seriously, just hurry up already.

My stats:

Position: A+
Team: B+
Stats:B-

I JUST NEED STATS B+ TO GET A- OVERALL ARGGHGGHH

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
I'm so fucking close to getting Legends I can fucking taste it. Seriously, just hurry up already.

My stats:

Position: A+
Team: B+
Stats:B-

I JUST NEED STATS B+ TO GET A- OVERALL ARGGHGGHH
EA just needs to put a progressive stat system in instead of these retarded boosts and cards. Oh wait, they wouldnt make any money that way.....

:lol :lol :lol A guy on my team wristed it from behind the blueline and the goalie didn't move an inch to block it and it went it.

Sorry, but dumbasses calling for the puck from the goalie when only the other team is in front of the net is too much. It's not worth it.

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol :lol :lol A guy on my team wristed it from behind the blueline and the goalie didn't move an inch to block it and it went it.

Sorry, but dumbasses calling for the puck from the goalie when only the other team is in front of the net is too much. It's not worth it.
Yeah thats probably my pet peeve in OTP. Especially when there is a 1 goal lead with like 1 minute left. I have been playing 3 on 3 so hasn't been bad for me today. I never play 6 on 6 anymore, shit goalies and defenseman galore

Is it me or are boarding/hit from behind calls way more than they used to?

We've literally been on 8 PKs from boarding calls. Pretty much every hit by the edges is boarding.

HOLY SHIT I'M AT A B- SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
I only have 2 bubbles filled but it says that that counts as a "C" so it brings me up to a B-.

And fuck OTP. :lol

zsswimmer

Fuck the grading system. I get 3 games where I had a mixture of A+ and A- and it couldn't bump me from B+ to A- overall. I get ONE game with shitty wingers and it bumps my team play down to B- and stats down to B-. FUCK THIS SHIT

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck. I'm stuck at work until at least 7pm EST. Go ahead and play without me if you guys want, Viz can get everything set up. Sorry guys.

zsswimmer

That sucks^

So I'm assuming we will be starting our playoffs at 7pm est still? How bout it Vis, since essentially youre the captain of this team, what time does the puck drop ?

if you guys have 5 players at 7pm and want to play go for it, i already said im not playing, zaraki can have my LD spot opposite zsswimmer

ill help u guys practice before the game, and if theres an open spot at 7 ill play, otherwise im sittin out

bumpkin

Hmm, any chance at all we can push the actual game back an hour or two? I want to play, but I need to go out with my wife to take care of some stuff. I don't know if I'll be back by 7. :(

zsswimmer

Yeah looks like we'll playing at 7pm. Its first come first serve I guess so far its

zsswimmer
dmorr

*Vis will play if there are not 5 players on by 7pm

:lol Seem I missed a quite memorable game. I wasn't feeling good so I took a nap and just woke up.

Haha, says EA servers are not available at this time for me also.

Was it supposed to end at midnight the playoffs?

Ok, I vote to recommence at 8 because I'm going to throw some chicken nuggets in the oven and hope that EA will not be a bitch by then. But we'll have 6 people so what do we do?

we were up 1-0 in the 3rd and the EAservers decided to take a shit and we all got booted. Cant get back on now, cant wait to see who got the DISC and if were still in the playoffs.

gg btw we played awesome

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
we were up 1-0 in the 3rd and the EAservers decided to take a shit and we all got booted. Cant get back on now, cant wait to see who got the DISC and if were still in the playoffs.

gg btw we played awesome
Yeah if we somehow get the 'L' I will go into rage mode

We had four guys btw

Me
Vis
Dmorr
Pheenix
-open spot-

Top Bottom